zFireWyvern

[0.6.13.1] Wyvern's Historical Skin Workshop

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

572 posts in this topic

Update 07/11/15:

Awesome, thanks.

Incidentally, it'd be helpful if you included the list of updates in a spoiler tag in the original post

Awesome, thanks.

Incidentally, it'd be helpful if you included the list of updates in a spoiler tag in the original post

Thankyou and I have thought about that but I don't really want to fill the OP with a bunch of extra spoilers and stuff that, in my mind is not really necessary.

Thankyou and I have thought about that but I don't really want to fill the OP with a bunch of extra spoilers and stuff that, in my mind is not really necessary.

do you think you could make a cleaned up no skin of the uss south carolina with her name on the back like in the picture with the uss michigan her name is in an ark on the bow of the ship.? :)

USS_Michigan_1909_LOC_32523u.jpg

do you think you could make a cleaned up no skin of the uss south carolina with her name on the back like in the picture with the uss michigan her name is in an ark on the bow of the ship.? :)

USS_Michigan_1909_LOC_32523u.jpg

I'm not too sure what you're asking for here, firstly if you wanted a no rust skin you're asking the wrong guy really - I'm not a big fan of that 'look'. I will probably do a Michigan skin at some point, when that would be I have no idea, I have a bunch of other skins lined up for the time being. I'll see what I can do

I'm not too sure what you're asking for here, firstly if you wanted a no rust skin you're asking the wrong guy really - I'm not a big fan of that 'look'. I will probably do a Michigan skin at some point, when that would be I have no idea, I have a bunch of other skins lined up for the time being. I'll see what I can do

i guess i was looking for a historic skin for the south Carolina with her name on the bow thats about it :) 

i guess i was looking for a historic skin for the south Carolina with her name on the bow thats about it :) 

I just want to check, are you confusing bow with stern?

o wow i meant stern my bad lol that would be odd lol :amazed:

I did think you meant stern but I wasn't too sure, anyway I'll see what I can do for you :honoring:

I did think you meant stern but I wasn't too sure, anyway I'll see what I can do for you :honoring:

ok thank you chief petty officer :):honoring:

Update 10/11/15:

Added Queen Elizabeth-Class Battleship skins to post #1:

• HMS Warspite, 1943

zX6qRDx.jpg

wow thats a awesome camo i wish we had more british ships in the game 

wow thats a awesome camo i wish we had more british ships in the game 

I can agree, the addition of the British Tech Tree would create so many chances for unique skins. 

I can agree, the addition of the British Tech Tree would create so many chances for unique skins. 

will get them one day ... lol

will get them one day ... lol

I wonder what the tier 10 will be like, will probably make for a great warship to play some skins onto. 

do you think you could do a skin for my south Carolina with the name on the stern  :)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/11/USS_Michigan_1909_LOC_32523u.jpg

I don't know yet, it's not that high on my list at the moment, I want to get a few ORP Błyskawica skins done this weekend and I am going out to see friends too so I'm not sure when it'll get done I'm afraid

I wonder what the tier 10 will be like, will probably make for a great warship to play some skins onto. 

Something that never existed

Edited by zFireWyvern

I don't know yet, it's not that high on my list at the moment, I want to get a few ORP Błyskawica skins done this weekend and I am going out to see friends too so I'm not sure when it'll get done I'm afraid

Something that never existed

ah ok  :honoring:

ah ok  :honoring:

Sorry about that mate. I keep putting off the rest of the Tirpitz skins that I have to do by getting distracted by other projects (thankfully Warspite is complete now so that's one less to do :P)

Update 17/11/15:

• Reordered OP; moved Wickes/Town-Class Destroyer and Dresden-Class Cruiser skins to post #1
  • Moved Takao-Class Heavy Cruiser skins to post #2

Added Takao-Class Heavy Cruiser skins to post #2:

• HIJMS Maya, 1933
  • HIJMS Chōkai, 1933

3F5nMHt.jpg

ad558ll.jpg

Update 18/11/15:

Updated Historical Naval Ensign and Signal Flags mod in post #1:

• Added Polish and Soviet Navy Ensign to replace original flags
  • Minor modifications and improvements made to other flags on the UI
  • Polandball captain not included

i9QEAKk.png