zFireWyvern

[0.6.13.1] Wyvern's Historical Skin Workshop

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

567 posts in this topic

Update 15/10/15:

• All downloads updated for game version 0.5.0.2, sorry it's a bit late -  I've been busy and my internet at home is terrible

At some point, yes probably, at the moment I already have quite a few skins lined up to do and I am taking a short break because I have other important things that need doing sooner rather than late

I know I was just showing him its there if he wants to use it till you do a version of it if you were. I use your Warspite skin over Tanz as I like a few things you did that he didnt do. You do great work yourself. Thank you.

I know I was just showing him its there if he wants to use it till you do a version of it if you were. I use your Warspite skin over Tanz as I like a few things you did that he didnt do. You do great work yourself. Thank you.

:honoring:

Very nice work. I would like to see a Hipper skin:)

Thankyou and don't worry, I will be doing some for the Hipper, maybe I'll have one ready for next week, I've been pretty busy with more important real life stuff recently so I had to put skins on the back burner :)

Thankyou and don't worry, I will be doing some for the Hipper, maybe I'll have one ready for next week, I've been pretty busy with more important real life stuff recently so I had to put skins on the back burner :)

That's a good news, I'm looking forward to it.

Update 27/10/15:

• Added SMS Emden skin for Dresden Hull A to Post #2

BbGhtlF.jpg

Edited by zFireWyvern

Hey man your Emden skin is awesome, thank you! Im new to your skins but so far im very very impressed ( i like how you keep your ships weathered instead of painting over the rust... just makes em look to plastic... its unrealistic) Anyways i absolutely cant wait for your next skin.. can you say whats next? can i get an ETA?

Hey man your Emden skin is awesome, thank you! Im new to your skins but so far im very very impressed ( i like how you keep your ships weathered instead of painting over the rust... just makes em look to plastic... its unrealistic) Anyways i absolutely cant wait for your next skin.. can you say whats next? can i get an ETA?

Thankyou! I'm glad you like my work! :D Honestly I have no idea what is next, it's probably going to be a bunch of Tirpitz skins, as for when that might be - who knows. I'll try and get something else finished by the end of this week

The Bismarck June 1941 skin for Tirpitz is bugged.   The pattern on the hull only covers the port side,  The starboard remains a blank canvas.

The Bismarck June 1941 skin for Tirpitz is bugged.   The pattern on the hull only covers the port side,  The starboard remains a blank canvas.

It's not bugged, that's how she was painted in real life, that's how I painted her for the skin. During that time period she was in refit and the only side visible was the starboard side so that's the only side that was camouflaged.

Also port is left, starboard is right.

Thankyou very much for your highly accurate and realistic Warspite skin.

Adds a whole new level of immersion for me.

Thankyou very much for your highly accurate and realistic Warspite skin.

Adds a whole new level of immersion for me.

Thankyou, I'm glad you like it!

Update 06/11/15:

• Updated Historical Naval Ensign and Signal Flags Mod for update 0.5.1.0
  • I will be uploading new versions of all my skins tomorrow rather than tonight because my internet is absolutely awful with the terrible weather at the moment. This does not mean that they do not work, all my skins still work perfectly (as far as I know) just copy the content folder insde 0.5.0.3 to the 0.5.1.0 folder in res_mods. The only file that will not work is flags.dds, the file that I have just updated so be sure re-download that one as quite a lot has changed.

Update 07/11/15:

• Updated all mods for update 0.5.1.0

Added Kamikaze-Class Destroyer skins to post #2:

• HIJMS Yūnagi, 1928
  • HIJMS Yūnagi, 5th September 1936

GNiA3N0.jpg

WpO7uJx.jpg

Edited by zFireWyvern