You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cruiser_Sendai

Respeccing the Commander

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
768 posts

Sooo...I just spent 375 dubloons on redistributing my commander skills. SIlly, I know.

The only skill I changed was removing Dogfighting Expert and replacing with with the least-useless 3 point skill I could find, High Alert (-10% Damage Control Reload Time).

Has anyone else done this? Given that the F2H is the fastest fighter around, Dogfighting Expert becomes completely useless, and I'd rather have an extra few seconds off my Damage Control.

Beta Testers
116 posts
8,806 battles

Dogfighting is not entirely useless for the Midway..  especially if you do not have the module "Flight Control Mod 2 +5% Speed".

If you come up against players with this mod, you will have the upper hand.

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

It does make a little bit of sense, since it's the Midway.

Beta Testers
768 posts

Dogfighting is not entirely useless for the Midway..  especially if you do not have the module "Flight Control Mod 2 +5% Speed".

If you come up against players with this mod, you will have the upper hand.

Except who in their right mind would take that mod over the +15% strike craft survivability? :teethhappy:

Okay, maybe if you're a 3/0/2 fighter Midway, for whatever reason...

Edited by Cruiser_Sendai

Beta Testers
1,058 posts
5,818 battles

Sooo...I just spent 375 dubloons on redistributing my commander skills. SIlly, I know.

The only skill I changed was removing Dogfighting Expert and replacing with with the least-useless 3 point skill I could find, High Alert (-10% Damage Control Reload Time).

Has anyone else done this? Given that the F2H is the fastest fighter around, Dogfighting Expert becomes completely useless, and I'd rather have an extra few seconds off my Damage Control.

I never even bothered to pick up Dogfighting Expert, as I don't play AS CVs. But yeah, in case you had picked it up before, I'd strongly suggest dropping it at T9.