Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wulfgar3

Is Bismark a Premium?

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
294 posts

Watching the live stream right now, and noticed they keep mousing over the Bismark. 

As this vessel is only one of four German vessels shown: is it going to be a Premium? or are they just running an elite ship?

Picture is taken directly from the stream (which is low quality, so it looks like it's filmed on a potato which might be part of the @8BitSalute).

Don't forget to donate to operation supply drop  #TorpedoesForTroops 

*thanks Lert, sorry was typing too quickly*

is%20bismark%20a%20premium_zpsmhckouk2.p

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,712 posts
26,569 battles

How do you get the name so wrong, twice, while it's literally right there on the screen?

Also, the fact that it's a premium on that test / stream version of the game does not mean that it's going to be a premium when the german battleships land. In fact, Tirpitz being a premium makes me very confident Bismarck isn't going to be. After all, why have two of the same ship be a premium for the same nation?

Members
11,964 posts
6,273 battles

Tirpitz is the premium, Bismarck will be the tech tree ship. Bismarck is just listed as a premium for testing purposes currently

0 posts

How do you get the name so wrong, twice, while it's literally right there on the screen?

Also, the fact that it's a premium on that test / stream version of the game does not mean that it's going to be a premium when the german battleships land. In fact, Tirpitz being a premium makes me very confident Bismarck isn't going to be. After all, why have two of the same ship be a premium for the same nation?

Its a sad thing to see it...I just blame the song who misnamed/misspelled it and move on, since its influenced oh so many people in the world. 

Sign in to follow this