Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GiN_nTonic

100% unplayable

4 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
825 posts
7,027 battles

So for some reason the game turned 100% unplayable for me - 500-1k ping makes the game unplayable until its fixed.  I went to play WoT and my ping was fine - so this is a WoWS issue.

[BOSS]
Beta Testers
2,762 posts
16,852 battles

Really odd this goes on. Before this weekend my ping was always at 120ms... then around PAX time, it's dropped to 35ms, and is still there. 

Amazing how it fixes for some and wrecks for others.

Alpha Tester
82 posts
2,024 battles

I have a wired connection into my PC and tonight I played a few games. The first two were fine in terms of ping, however, I then got lagged out of the next game towards the end of the match because my internet completely dropped. Apart from the frustration of losing a percentage of xp and credits for "Quitting" out of the match before my ship was destroyed I reset my router, and continued playing. I proceeded to play another game and it was fine, then I loaded up my North Carolina and took it in. Within 2 minutes of the game starting my internet completely dropped and I said screw it and turned off my computer. Now, my laptop and cellphone are both still on the WiFi without me having to restart my router. Frustrating course of events tonight. 

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
733 posts
4,183 battles

Really odd this goes on. Before this weekend my ping was always at 120ms... then around PAX time, it's dropped to 35ms, and is still there. 

Amazing how it fixes for some and wrecks for others.

Yes really weird, considering last night when I tried playing, my ping was ranging from 20 to 6mil. Yes wth?

VDGWLB5.jpg

Members
32 posts
1,139 battles

Yeah, probably all the bandwidth they have to set aside for updates...think of it, EVERY client has this 6 GB download.

Sucks though, did have a fun instance of getting 'insta popped' in my CV though, got spotted indicator at the same moment all my HP disappeared from a BB and cruiser shooting at me...so about 30sec delay hitting all at once.

Sign in to follow this