You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Anumati

This is not photoshopped. *2 Hour wait edition.

187 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,661 posts
7,501 battles

I understand you want carrier balance WG.

Thats completely fine.

How is this acceptable?

EDIT.

I stopped at over 2 hours.

I give up WG.

shot-15.09.02_13.35.49-0694.jpg

shot-15.09.02_14.08.27-0858.jpg

shot-15.09.02_14.36.54-0778.jpg

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
1,661 posts
7,501 battles

well

apparently not many have t10 yet :|

Actually a decent amount have tier 10.

This is just pathetic. I'm going to see how long it keeps me in que.

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

Most high tier players aren't online until much later in the day.

[H0PAS]
Members
702 posts
14,876 battles

That is ridiculous. Between the patch and the Tirpitz not being released in NA I guess I now have a good excuse to take a break from WoWS to play the new Metal Gear and updated (with free DLC!!) BF4 :)

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,712 posts
26,569 battles

First there wasn't CV balance, and there was crying. Now there is CV balance, and there is crying.

What do you want, for MM to just magically invent a CV that doesn't exist in queue to match you on the other team?

• Cool 9

Beta Testers
1,661 posts
7,501 battles

Shouldn't the queue end after 5mins?

It should, but it doesn't.

I had repeatedly seen ships of equal tier in the que, including carriers. Now other ships aren't even showing up.

I've broken the que system I think. Nothing else is showing up. Period.

EDIT.

Actually, a few ships of equal tier sporadically show up and quickly disappear.

Edited by Anumati

Beta Testers
264 posts
904 battles

Were you hoping to get thrown into a T6 match to crush?  Why not just play another ship?

It does seem odd theres no other ships in your tier range though, have you tried relogging and trying again?

Edited by Agricola
  • Cool 2

Beta Testers
958 posts
2,291 battles

What do you want, for MM to just magically invent a CV that doesn't exist in queue to match you on the other team?

Lol PvE? 

Beta Testers
1,661 posts
7,501 battles

First there wasn't CV balance, and there was crying. Now there is CV balance, and there is crying.

No, I expect to be thrown against a tier 9 carrier after waiting 30 minutes Lert. Or at least WG to follow through with their own statements.

Were you hoping to get thrown into a T6 match to crush?  Why not just play another ship?

No, I was hoping to play against a tier 10 or 9 carrier and wait a decent amount of time as expected.

The answer to not being able to play period should not be "play another class lol."

I'm not even in a division.

[7CR]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
782 posts
2,818 battles

why not?  If there is a que mismatch, why CAN'T an AI bot be generated for the opposing team?

Beta Testers
958 posts
2,291 battles

why not?  If there is a que mismatch, why CAN'T an AI bot be generated for the opposing team?

Because it's PvP not PvE. There's a reason they're seperate. 

Beta Testers
264 posts
904 battles

No, I expect to be thrown against a tier 9 carrier after waiting 30 minutes Lert. Or at least WG to follow through with their own statements.

No, I was hoping to play against a tier 10 or 9 carrier and wait a decent amount of time as expected.

The answer to not being able to play period should not be "play another class lol."

I'm not even in a division.

At what point did I say "play another class lol"?  You were in queue for an hour why not try another tier of carrier?

Alpha Tester
3,710 posts
1,392 battles

There isnt CV balance, there is better team balance, but this matchmaker is only necessary because CVs are so overpowered.
  • Cool 10

[SALVO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,598 posts
7,430 battles

No more seal clubbing at low pop hours.

• Cool 8

[CHASE]
Beta Testers
1,810 posts
6,062 battles

Don't encourage it. Soon we will see CV AI named "XxxxXxxx420x360xblazeit××XxxXx"

Beta Testers
1,661 posts
7,501 battles

Why not just play another ship?

See above.

At what point did I say "play another class lol"?  You were in queue for an hour why not try another tier of carrier?

Because I shouldn't have to play another tier of carrier just to play a game.

I expect to be matched against a tier 10 or tier 9 carrier for balance sake.

Supertest Coordinator
7,223 posts
14,434 battles

No more seal clubbing at low pop hours.

Isn't this basically no more seal clubbing in genera? You'll always be faced against an equally angry T10, no?
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,058 posts
5,818 battles

I full on expect to be waiting 5mins every time I qeue just to be thrown in a complete mess of match. Something like this...

now both sides will cry. The CV because they will have to wait 5 minutes, and then the other team, because MM went to s!@# and they end up with no CV or a CV multiple tiers lower.

shot-15.08.28_20.09.27-0907.jpg

Beta Testers
1,661 posts
7,501 battles

I full on expect to be waiting 5mins every time I qeue just to be thrown in a complete mess of match. Something like this...

now both sides will cry. The CV because they will have to wait 5 minutes, and then the other team, because MM went to s!@# and they end up with no CV or a CV multiple tiers lower.

Except you wont be waiting 5 mins.

It will be longer.