Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Deterrumeversor

Letter to the Devs

21 comments in this topic

[DOOM]
[DOOM]
Members
345 posts
11,383 battles

To the Developers of this game.......

Please fix the way it throws you out of the game at update time. Currently it simply waits until you die then throws you out. At least fix it so that it allows us to see the battle results screen at the end of the battle the way WoT does.  Thank you 

• Cool 3

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Wow.....seriously? Complaining that you can't see 1 freaking battle because they are about to apply a major update?

Wow, just wow.

340x.gif

• Cool 1

[DAMP]
In AlfaTesters, In AlfaTesters
2,688 posts
14,166 battles

He must have killed an E player for the Marblehead contest and mad he cannot take a SS of it.

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
1,753 posts
3,028 battles

To the Developers of this game.......

Please fix the way it throws you out of the game at update time. Currently it simply waits until you die then throws you out. At least fix it so that it allows us to see the battle results screen at the end of the battle the way WoT does.  Thank you 

KNg7GZS.png?1

• Cool 2

Members
126 posts
836 battles

OP makes valid suggestion for improving the game, albeit a small one.

OP does so politely, with proper grammar, no whining, and no rudeness. 

OPs suggestion directly relevant to event currently being run.

OP gets attacked for his post in 2 out of 4 of the replies.

Great forum guys, would read again.  High quality posters.  Certainly less toxic than the in-game community every seems to complain about.  At least I know where to come if I ever need an anime recommendation.

• Cool 4

[DOOM]
[DOOM]
Members
345 posts
11,383 battles

Wow.....seriously? Complaining that you can't see 1 freaking battle because they are about to apply a major update?

Wow, just wow.

340x.gif

^^^So, is this how you got to 5500 posts, making inane comments with zero constructive content? Did it sound like I was ranting, whining, flaming, or making what would seem like an unusually difficult request? No, I think not, simply asking for them to institute something that is already in their system in other games of the family...
  • Cool 2

[DOOM]
[DOOM]
Members
345 posts
11,383 battles

Great forum guys, would read again.  High quality posters.  Certainly less toxic than the in-game community every seems to complain about.  At least I know where to come if I ever need an anime recommendation.

^^  Indeed, thank you!!

[STURM]
Alpha Tester
2,216 posts
22,450 battles

Well, you shouldn't really play when the server is going down, they listed the time as 1200 PST, quit an hour before.

Though i would suggest making a server wide announcement an hour before saying sever is going down, and making it so that you cannot enter anymore matches, as matches only last a maximum of 50 minutes.

Beta Testers
1,753 posts
3,028 battles

ffs, do you really need to White Knight for this level of inanity in a post? Its not a bug or program issue, the OP just got disconnected when a planned server outage went into effect, I'll grant you, he did it with a minimum of whine, but how is it 'toxic' to poke a little fun at someone concerned enough about a 4 or 5 time a year event to make a formal 'Letter to the Devs' post. 

If nothing else, the sheer pompous-ness required a light prodding. 

• Cool 1

[DOOM]
[DOOM]
Members
345 posts
11,383 battles

ffs, do you really need to White Knight for this level of inanity in a post? Its not a bug or program issue, the OP just got disconnected when a planned server outage went into effect, I'll grant you, he did it with a minimum of whine, but how is it 'toxic' to poke a little fun at someone concerned enough about a 4 or 5 time a year event to make a formal 'Letter to the Devs' post. 

Yes, because civility is such a vastly over-rated character trait...Right??..

30,523 posts
6,075 battles

^^^So, is this how you got to 5500 posts, making inane comments with zero constructive content? Did it sound like I was ranting, whining, flaming, or making what would seem like an unusually difficult request? No, I think not, simply asking for them to institute something that is already in their system in other games of the family...

No I poked fun at you because you knew or should of known the sever was going down. But you chose to play anyways then get ticked you can't see everything because the company said "X timex server is going down."

So yes I made fun of you because you're asking for something that is silly at best.  What you should of done. STOP PLAYING.

So any ruffled feathers you get moves me none. Serves you right for your own stupidity.

Members
126 posts
836 battles

Well I do love prodding as well, so I can't fault you there, but 90% of posts are bad balance suggestions, awful whining about torpedos, or people who can't handle online interactions with other people being mean to them.  Once in while we get an actual suggestion like color-blind mode, UI changes, or invert mouse, but those threads are short lived and quickly replaced with more whining from people who already bought $1000 worth of in-game stuff and they want the Tirpitz and Mikasa RIGHT NOW!

Lets go prod those other threads!  This one was at least an objective improvement to the game.  

Oh and good to see this classic makes its way into this thread.  "When I have problems they are real problems with the game with WG.  When you have problems you are stupid and its your fault."

Edited by DayoftheGreek
  • Cool 2

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,712 posts
26,569 battles

OP made a simple suggestion with merit. Lay off him, folks. Nothing OP suggested will negatively influence anything in your lives or your gameplay experience, other than 80% of suggestions on this forum. Go attack those, not OP.

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
1,753 posts
3,028 battles

Yes, because civility is such a vastly over-rated character trait...Right??..

Are you new to the internet? My post was a light zephyr caressing your hurt wittle feels compared to what true incivility and toxicity looks like. You walked right into a simple meme poke by creating an overly serious post about a situation that was (a) predictable (b) known and © frankly, unimportant. There is literally nothing for the Dev's to fix here. 

[DOOM]
[DOOM]
Members
345 posts
11,383 battles

No I poked fun at you because you knew or should of known the sever was going down. But you chose to play anyways then get ticked you can't see everything because the company said "X timex server is going down."

So yes I made fun of you because you're asking for something that is silly at best.  What you should of done. STOP PLAYING.

So any ruffled feathers you get moves me none. Serves you right for your own stupidity.

Ahhh, I am defeated by the strength of your argument. Who can stand against such sarcasm, and insult... You are the victor... Enjoy.. BTW, if you were not moved... Why bother to post at all?

Members
1,022 posts
13,341 battles

posting something while server is down,  expect the max amount of attention, as all the people playing are watching the forums !

30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Ahhh, I am defeated by the strength of your argument. Who can stand against such sarcasm, and insult... You are the victor... Enjoy.. BTW, if you were not moved... Why bother to post at all?

Nice wit. The point is this. You want to watch the end of the march while WG is trying to get us players off as quickly as possible so they can get the game back up and you want drag your heels.

Semper I screw the other 10,000 guys waiting on you to be logged out so WG can get to work right?.

Sign in to follow this