You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Steelbeast

NA -> EU account transfer

9 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
189 battles

Hello,

does anybody know if there will be any opportunity to transfer account from NA to EU ? I have been just turned down by acc support that this operation requires cooperation form both sides of the Atlantic therefore it requires some special "event".
Now i have quite few T5 ships on NA account and my friends are unfortunately on EU and im not much in favor invest money and Time to start over at EU ...

Thx

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles

You're only at T5?

Switch with a new account then. So long as you ain't got any premium ships, time, or gold...

Otherwises, what be holdin ya back?

[NGA-A]
[NGA-A]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
1,796 posts
1,891 battles

Hello,

does anybody know if there will be any opportunity to transfer account from NA to EU ? I have been just turned down by acc support that this operation requires cooperation form both sides of the Atlantic therefore it requires some special "event".

Now i have quite few T5 ships on NA account and my friends are unfortunately on EU and im not much in favor invest money and Time to start over at EU ...

Thx

Submit a support ticket. Wargaming will be able to help you from there.

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles

Submit a support ticket. Wargaming will be able to help you from there.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Cal. He done just said, I believe, that he did so and got a door shut in his face?

Unless someone's fumbling a ball on either side like Tony Romo... wouldn't be the first lack of coordination between 'sides' of WG.

Members
2 posts
189 battles

You're only at T5?

Switch with a new account then. So long as you ain't got any premium ships, time, or gold...

Otherwises, what be holdin ya back?

Multiple T5 ships and I simply do not have time/will to grind it again...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Cal. He done just said, I believe, that he did so and got a door shut in his face?

Unless someone's fumbling a ball on either side like Tony Romo... wouldn't be the first lack of coordination between 'sides' of WG.

Exactly ... full answer:

Regrettably, we are not currently able to transfer player accounts to different servers. It is a technical limitation that keeps us from being able to complete transfers.

The transfer process requires a cooperative effort between two distinct and separate servers, and once the window has been closed, it is closed permanently.

I might try the Eu support might be more helpful..

[EPOXY]
Wiki Editor, Members, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
5,899 posts
13,522 battles

the only server transfers that I know of were done when the SEA server was opened, and those were only during a specific window.  unfortunately, you are likely out of luck.  also, the costs get much higher to move up tiers.  you can probably get back to where you are in a few weeks maximum.

Beta Testers
20 posts
406 battles

Tried this during CBT to go from SEA to NA, customer support said no so had to get a second account. You'll be starting from scratch sir, no other way to go about it.

[HI-CS]
Members
178 posts
20,644 battles

Can you merge two accounts ON THE SAME server?  As in two accounts on NA server? More to the point .. SHOULD you?

[HI-CS]
Members
178 posts
20,644 battles

Customer service representatives are like a broken records.  They don't read the request and assume incorrectly what is being asked, then reply with a canned response.  I'm HATING this.  I have two accounts on the SAME server and want them merged (not two accounts on two different servers).  They CAN merge them.  They have already transferred one ship from one to the other which was accidentally sent to the wrong account when I purchased it.  I originally sent then a request to have two accounts when I first started because I wanted to separate the axis from the allied ships.  Well, the reply was that "even though we don't normally allow it, based on what you're trying to do, we see no reason to deny the request".  So allowed it, they did!  Easy enough.  Of course, I'm supplying WoWs with dollars for Doubloons, flags, and special cool stuff for TWO accounts, so in effect, except for ships, I'm paying them double.  Great for them.  Now that I've been playing and see the implications and effect of how this configuration has on the Bismarck campaign for one, they are repeatedly telling that "we don't provide a service that allows transfers from one account to another".  But I think they're either not getting that the accounts are on the same server, or that I KNOW they have ALREADY done it, so I KNOW they CAN!  Grrrr ... can't effectively play this way because I want Hood to get Bismarck.  It makes no sense to have two accounts either way, but for sure now!