Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Zaydin

Lexington upgrade order?

4 comments in this topic

[WKY19]
Beta Testers
2,673 posts
19,267 battles

I finally got the Lexington, and have unlocked the Corsairs. I'm wondering what to research next; the wiki recommended the hull and then the bombers, but I was thinking of doing the bombers first, considering that the hull upgrade just grants more health and improved AA guns.

Edited by Zaydin

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

stay with vanilla mod and research tb and db then get the hull orrr....you can get the hull first before bomber upgrades since the the AA and health is quite good. 91 AA rating is amazing on a tier 8 ship.

its really up to you in what you need more

[WKY19]
Beta Testers
2,673 posts
19,267 battles

stay with vanilla mod and research tb and db then get the hull orrr....you can get the hull first before bomber upgrades since the the AA and health is quite good. 91 AA rating is amazing on a tier 8 ship.

its really up to you in what you need more

I had no intention of researching the other loadouts because they are all inferior to the stock loadout. The fact that they detract from your aircraft stat is a giveaway.

I haven't had huge threats from hostile carriers as of yet, but the improvement to the AA might be useful regardless.

[AP0C]
Beta Testers
442 posts
2,625 battles

What's right for YOU.

What do YOU want to do with YOUR cv?

That really is the ONLY right answer. Bot what the forums say or some web page.

YOU are the one trying to have fun with it - right?

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,058 posts
5,818 battles

as mentioned above, don't waste your xp on any of the other 2 loadouts. Stick with the stock loadout as it's the best. Then go for the hull>fighters>TBs>DBs. The fighters are what makes the Lexi shines. With them you can more often than not shut down tier 9 and 10 ST CVs.

Sign in to follow this