Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Skramjet

The entire community isn't toxic

7 comments in this topic

Members
733 posts
2,483 battles

So, by now, most of you are probably aware of the PAX MARBLEHEAD challenge.

Last night, I was on my last letter, which happened to be 'E' (One of the harder letters to get, IMO)

I announced to the team "If you see e-----, let me know, as I need him for my Marblehead.

One of the Bogue players on our team (And I cannot remember which one of you it was, sorry) quickly spotted him with his fighters.

He did a dive bombing attack on him (He was in a Nicholas, as was I) and pinged the map while typing in chat "found him."

From then, he followed the player I was looking for with his fighters, and did not bomb him again.

Eventually I was able to get into range of my torpedoes and blow e---- out of the water.

My hats off to the Bogue player who was so kind and let me have the kill and finish the PAX MARBLEHEAD challenge. :honoring:

• Cool 5

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

I still got 1 E to go. I wonder if i get doubloon if I already have the Marblehead. Hope so

[STURM]
Alpha Tester
2,216 posts
22,698 battles

This is great stuff, i find that in Co-Op the people are better behaved, overall.

Gotten 2 of my As through Co-Op, both the times the team handed the bot to me on a silver platter.

Only time they did kill a bot that i said i wanted was because the bot was about to torp a team mate and i was 12km away.

But, occasionally you find great people in pvp.

Here's a tip, if you ram somebody, or if they ram you, whichever, just type 'sry' in chat, goes a long way to diffuse the situation, and prevents it from building into rage. 

[RENB2]
Beta Testers
941 posts
8,574 battles

I just had a co op battle where i was cursed at for no clear reason.  I was in the top tier ship, but I also did the most damage and had the most experience.  The guy with the second most experience was following me on a flank.  He took some damage, I assume he was mad because, I dunno, I was supposed to protect him?

Anyway, angry chat is not limited to random battles.

[XIAUH]
Members
47 posts
2,364 battles

I still got 1 E to go. I wonder if i get doubloon if I already have the Marblehead. Hope so

how about getting a second one?:D

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,320 battles

Considering the change in tanks, I doubt it.

Sign in to follow this