Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ray_P

Public Test

10 comments in this topic

[RAZGZ]
Beta Testers
814 posts
14,911 battles

It's not worth playing it right now,  there are only less than 2K players on and you can't really communicate with your team most of time as it's Russian based.    The battles at this point are just way mismatched.  Every battle I was in either way is just a walkover.  Maybe in a day or two when ranking gets sorted better and there are more players online.  Mismatch.jpg

Mismatch.jpg

[A-M-F]
Beta Testers
578 posts
3,090 battles

Pretty sure it's for finding bugs and testing stuff and not playing games for fun. Who cares if MM is a bit screwy due to low players? Atleast the CV'S are matched.

Beta Testers
38 posts

Yeah the last public test saw very few people from the North America server. Mostly all Russian players. Throughout the day no more than 2000 players at any one time.. I fear that this public test will be the same way. Little to no North American participation.

It's really hard to play tier 5 ships so you can grind to get to the next tier. When everyone else was playing tier 9 or 10. And like you I saw no teamwork. It was just a major free-for-all. Torpedoes constantly coming out of nowhere. None that were very close to hitting anybody. I do know, it felt like grade school had just let out when I was playing.

I realize that they're trying to get people to play all the ships. But if no one's going to join the public test because of the way they have it set up. Then no one will test any of the ships. You need to set it up like the way they have the WoT test set up. And I do believe people will eventually test all the different tiers. But you have to have enough people. Or they will get no participation like the previous test. And quite possibly this one as well. Of course this is just my humble opinion

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
2,228 posts
29,184 battles

will PTS even last that long?

it lasts through the weekend until Monday at 3am EST. I had a lot of fun test driving an Atlanta(finally accumulated 10000 gold) and in 5 games elsewhere have advanced to T5 USN Cruiser/BB, T6 CV, T4 IJN CV, Cruiser & T5 BB(didn't play any games in PT 1 or 2).
Edited by Cpt_VictorHenry_USN

[RRC]
Beta Testers
838 posts
22,896 battles

I wish they would implement the carrier balance already instead of making us wait for this update that may or may not drop in the next 30 days. This crap of one team getting two Midways while the other team gets a tier 8 or none at all is getting old.

Beta Testers
626 posts

I'm curious why are we still testing this update?  I've already voiced my opposition to Ranked Battles.  I'm up to Tier 10's across the board on the US side.  Midway, Montana and Des Moines (don't play DD's).  WHy?  WHY?  WHY!

[RAZGZ]
Beta Testers
814 posts
14,911 battles

Pretty sure it's for finding bugs and testing stuff and not playing games for fun. Who cares if MM is a bit screwy due to low players? Atleast the CV'S are matched.

All for that but it's hard to find bugs when you got teamates shooting you,  endless HE spam and spamming torps.

[CVLOV]
Beta Testers
3,640 posts
2,638 battles

All for that but it's hard to find bugs when you got teamates shooting you,  endless HE spam and spamming torps.

+1.  But again, that's the game.

Then again, if you have the mod to make Training rooms, get a few ppl that are interested (recruit in chat in Random games), test out BB dispersion at sub 3km ranges and other stuff.  test the new maps.

Not a stellar solution, but better than nothing.

[RAZGZ]
Beta Testers
814 posts
14,911 battles

+1.  But again, that's the game.

Then again, if you have the mod to make Training rooms, get a few ppl that are interested (recruit in chat in Random games), test out BB dispersion at sub 3km ranges and other stuff.  test the new maps.

Not a stellar solution, but better than nothing.

Happens alot this kind of stuff    Friendly Fire.jpg

Friendly Fire.jpg

Sign in to follow this