Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Critter8

Tonight : DRMB PodCast w/ Sean Allen Community Manager - @AlsoRobots

3 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
280 posts
2,372 battles

Posted on ShipComrade.com

DON'T REVIVE ME BRO PodCast w/ Sean Allen na.png Community Manager - @AlsoRobots

Please be sure to attend tonight's PodCast on 8/27/15 @ 8PM EST/ 5PM PST

Sean will be there and handing out some goodies & answering questions. Please give a shout out to Sean, NoZoupForYou @ZoupGaming and the great people at DRMB @DontReviveMeBro. You guys do great work and it's all for a great cause. I will also be attending & simulcasting the show. Be sure to say hi :)

twitch.tv/dontrevivemebro 

CNMBmStUYAAoXGy.png

DRMB @DontReviveMeBro supports Operation Supply Drop.

Operation Supply Drop (OSD) is a military charity supporting both the US and NATO allies. Since 2010, using video games and digital entertainment as a generationally relevant catalyst, OSD has created a supportive community for veterans, secured millions of dollars worth of video games and equipment for service men and women at home and abroad, and it has supported veteran-owned business in the video game industry.

To learn more about their programs Click Here

Beta Testers
1,413 posts
454 battles

They could revive the community by treating us like every other WG server, otherwise they can deal with the flat line response they've created for themselves.

Beta Testers
280 posts
2,372 battles

They could revive the community by treating us like every other WG server, otherwise they can deal with the flat line response they've created for themselves.

This is for Charity. For that, I would think we could let those issues go temporally for the benefit of our Men & Women in Uniform.

Sign in to follow this