You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Seaknight_1090

The Good old days of Iron Men and Steam Turbines

5 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
7,555 battles

Just wanted to introduce myself.  Name's SeaKnight 1090.  Uploaded this game about 8 or 9 days ago and having a blast, literally.  I currently have about a 20% survival rate... Whatever that means, and I'm advancing through the ranks.  Having fun.  One thing that bothers me is the sound quality.  Music, sound-effects and warning bells/alarms are nothing but a giant hodge-poge of conflicting noise.  Does anyone know the cause of this?

Members
972 posts
822 battles

Welcome! I really dont notice the sounds as i play with music or with Teamspeak. If you have any questions, the forums is very helpful as long as you keep an open mind and do not rant thinking you know everything.

See you on the horizon!

[LFD]
Alpha Tester
3,951 posts
723 battles

Just wanted to introduce myself.  Name's SeaKnight 1090.  Uploaded this game about 8 or 9 days ago and having a blast, literally.  I currently have about a 20% survival rate... Whatever that means, and I'm advancing through the ranks.  Having fun.  One thing that bothers me is the sound quality.  Music, sound-effects and warning bells/alarms are nothing but a giant hodge-poge of conflicting noise.  Does anyone know the cause of this?

Downloaded*

20% is good for being brand new

sound is meh I know

been there since alpha, but then in CBT it was fixed, now it's back

If you have any questions, the forums is very helpful as long as you keep an open mind and do not rant thinking you know everything.

This^^^

Welcome aboard sailor!

Watch for Friendly torps wait no torps are friendly!

Beta Testers
309 posts
6,359 battles

Hello seaknight.  I have problems hearing some things so what I do is go to the SETTINGS screen and turn the music off or down all the way and turn down the other things that I don't think I need.  It helps.

20% survival for someone new at this is good I guess.  I've been doing this since the last couple of weeks of closed Beta Testing and I'm not doing much better than 40%, but then I tend to be a bit aggressive and often end up getting stuck out in the open with little or no support or cover.

Members
31 posts

Downloaded*

sound is meh I know

This^^^

Welcome aboard sailor!

Downloaded*

sound is meh I know

This^^^

Welcome aboard sailor!

Welcome...it is a blast...the sound is great at 3 am and i want to wake the neighbors to a warzone,haha and  my girlfriend getting bullchit cause when ever i wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom..i play a quick battle,,and lose....