Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
in2tech

Quick Guide

2 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
1,302 battles

I am new to World Of Warships and any kind of military game, ( dabbled in DCS World and bought some planes on sale ), but it's a little too complicated and system resource hungry for my laptop. It does work really well but is super detailed and I don't have the patient right now.

I was actually looking at DCS World video's on youtube when I saw a World of Warships video and had no idea what it was, but the video was amazing. Was scared of the freemium or what ever it is called at first but after looking at ton's of video's on Youtube including wargaming.net tutorials and many more decided to download and try it out and I am hooked. Don't understand hardly any terms for ship's etc, or can remember many keys but I am learning.

So long way to get here, has anyone made a simple Guide (basicaly like the F1 help that I can print out and refer too often until I learn while I am game and not have to hit the F! key, which destracts me.

Also, confused where the XP amount I actually have is,researching versus's buying, and all, but figure I will finally figure that out. What a fun simulator or game and laptop freindly so far. And also, can you lock the ALT key option that brings up more info of the ship's and players. Love that ALT key thing but would like to lock it during the entire game. Took me forever to figure out which key everyone was hitting in their video's.

Only been playing 3-4 days but I am hooked for now!

Thanks for your help,

• Cool 1

Members
2 posts
1,302 battles

controls.PNG

Found what I was looking for in the Settings>Controls

This will show the same information all the time, like using the ALT key!

Check the Alternative Battle Interface Mode

controls.PNG

Edited by in2tech

Sign in to follow this