_Pendragon

Bug reporting going forward

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

204 posts in this topic

Why are player able to fire there main guns and stay invisible with out being in smoke or fire appear and disappear like a second latter.  

I have an issue with zooming with this new patch. Can't zoom in and out with PageUp or PageDown, even though those keys are bound such.

Hey I have a question, I finished the Tides of March combat mission completely but did not get the Katori. I completed the mission and logged out and when I logged in today the ship was not there. Is there anything that can be done or is it too bad kinda deal?

So occasionally after the 0.6.2 patch my zoom breaks where I can't zoom in going from outside the ship view to binocular view in a seamless zoom transition. It's like it stops on as close as you can zoom in on outside the ship and won't switch to binocular.

Anyone else seeing this?  It's very random and pretty infrequent, but when it happens I'm basically combat ineffective.

Edited by Zermus

Having trouble in port since the April Fool's shenanigans. Screen freezes. None of my clicks are acknowledged. When I reload the game, port fails to load. Is this a server issue?