Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BURN_Miner

Aiming with scout plane, any tips?

1 comment in this topic

Supertester
3,005 posts
10,086 battles

Got my N.M. fully upgraded and have 42 battles in her so far and just can't seem to get the grasp on a decent aim using the scout plane. The aerial view just throws me off versus the horizontal view that I'm used to. I've tried ignoring the horizontal indicators like I normally use for aiming (I don't use any mods for the game and prefer not to - don't know if there are any for the reticule or not, I know there is one for skins, but just covering my bases here). It "seemed" at first they would fall short if I tried to aim like normal, so I tried aiming about half way up on the ships hull and then it over shot by what seemed like a quarter ship, this being single rotation firing. So I switched to salvo firing, same deal, either falls way short or too far. I know it's me as I only use it once per battle in the opening sequence, maybe on a rare occasion twice if I am chasing late in the game or fending off at our CP from a distance.

But just asking if anyone has any tips for aiming while using the scout plane. Thanks in advance.

Miner

Beta Testers
1,974 posts

it takes practice. i draw an imaginary line from stern to bow then continue for about 2 boat lengths. fire then adjust. now of course this only works if your target doest change direction

Sign in to follow this