Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
that_random_guy_27

USN Battleships

7 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
2,467 battles

Can someone answer my question?

Why is the South Dakota Class of battleships not in the game? It was the predecessor to the Iowa Class and it succeeded the North Carolina Class. I just wanna know why it is not in the game.

Members
1,157 posts
771 battles

They are thinking about adding it from what i heard... Possibly as a premium or higher Tier. Otherwise Id love to have my homes ship in game so I can sink it myself :izmena: Jk jk SD was a nice place just Iowa that's crap. :3

[55TH]
Beta Testers
935 posts
3,385 battles

The US is one of the nations that will have multiple battleship lines.  The Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, South Dakota (1919 version, a slight deviation from the then Standard Battleship, 12 x 16inch guns, all started and all cancelled due to the Washington treaty) and the second class of South Dakota battleships are supposed to be future ships in game.

Beta Testers
745 posts
3,021 battles

cause there were more classes then tires in the game I assume? though they could still add some in lines that branch off from the main one, just a bit early in the game for all that yet.

[CDOGS]
Members
2 posts
3,234 battles

Is there any chance to see the the Florida class bb and the Nevada or Pennsylvania classes in the game at some point I really like these classes even if they are premium I'd still like to see them in game

Sign in to follow this