MajorRenegade

[Major] Collection of Mods (0.6.8.0)

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

623 posts in this topic

thanks for pointing that out for me. Fixed both link, there was a strange bug when I was posting the link and it wouldn't change the old link after saving for some reason. So I had to delete the entire line to retype it and then readd new link. Was annoying

No problem, I discovered it today, when updating modpack :) The post editor is very buggish, that WYSIWYG part is creating weird code sometimes, that is hard to fix without wiping all out.

Is there a mod that displays un-bought ships fully upgraded? I know that some previous version of WoWs displayed the un-bought ships fully upgraded.

Would it be possible to make such a mod?

yes it possible, but i don't have the know how to make a mod like that.

Hey Major,

Quick question regarding your Island Dock. I logged in to WoWs and found that all the land had disappeared and my ship was floating in the middle of an open ocean. I quickly realised this was because my premium had expired, so presumably the open ocean is the standard version of your dock. The this is, I like it and would like to use that for my premium dock as well. I tried copying all the files from /Dock to /dock_prem but that didn't work and I still have the land.

How can I get the open ocean dock to be my premium dock? Alternatively, can you make an "Open Ocean" dock?

Hey Major,

Quick question regarding your Island Dock. I logged in to WoWs and found that all the land had disappeared and my ship was floating in the middle of an open ocean. I quickly realised this was because my premium had expired, so presumably the open ocean is the standard version of your dock. The this is, I like it and would like to use that for my premium dock as well. I tried copying all the files from /Dock to /dock_prem but that didn't work and I still have the land.

How can I get the open ocean dock to be my premium dock? Alternatively, can you make an "Open Ocean" dock?

Well both dock and dock prem are both using the same files. So copying and pasting them over will not do it. I will look into it if i can

Well both dock and dock prem are both using the same files. So copying and pasting them over will not do it. I will look into it if i can

I'll assume the "open ocean" standard dock was an unintended side effect of having your mod installed then, because when I removed it to test, I got the normal standard dock, so there is something odd going on there :)

But If you could figure it out, that would be great and maybe you can release it as a second dock in its own right. I really like the clean look and quick loading of just having the ocean. 

Huh, I was kinda hoping the German commanders would be the CMC/ fillies, but I can't complain.

I might do that for French tech tree, when ever that get added

Goodday I have some programming experience, I just want to know how do you display the values on the ships and what programming language and software is required to create mods?

Just a head up to those that are downloading the mods here. 0.4.1 update will be here very soon and some of the mods might not work. So please wait for me to update.

Mods will be updated one by one, so stay tune. currently updating atm. It time consuming

I have removed some of the links to mods that are known to be broken after a patch or update

Working with 0.4.1.0

[Major]Clear Vision

[Major] Island's Quick Dock

All video mods.(just the put login.usm in res_mods/0.4.1.0/gui/video folder)

Updated 9/2/2015

3pm

[Major][MLP] Flag Mod

[Major][V.1]Japan Rising Sun Flag

[Major][V.2]Japan Rising Sun Flag

Edited by MajorRenegade

Mods will be updated one by one, so stay tune. currently updating atm. It time consuming

I have removed some of the links to mods that are known to be broken after a patch or update

Working with 0.4.1.0

[Major]Clear Vision

[Major] Island's Quick Dock

All video mods.(just the put login.usm in res_mods/0.4.1.0/gui/video folder)

updated Installer or naw?

updated Installer or naw?

I don't do installer. You want Aslain for that

Major, I just wanted to post to say thank you for doing all this!  I find it hard to play without your ship icons. :)

Great job, keep it up!

Major, I just wanted to post to say thank you for doing all this!  I find it hard to play without your ship icons. :)

Great job, keep it up!

I will get that updated today, currently working on the commander crew, it appeared that they added a few new Captains.

I will get that updated today, currently working on the commander crew, it appeared that they added a few new Captains.

No worries.  You have plenty of mods that people seem to love (myself included).  There's just never enough people saying thanks, so I felt I should.

Look like I might not finish updating the ship icons mod today. I been double checking my stats icon for stats in game. And it seem i made more then a few stats error. I not gonna to upload till I'm completely finish with it.

For those that have downloaded My ship icons in the past. Reuse the icons with theses Updated Xml and swf files http://www.mediafire.com/download/3kdl6bgniuleg7v/Ship_Icons_Term_files.zip

Install directly into the worldofwarships/res_mods folder

This is just a Temporary fix till i finish updating my Icons.

9/3/2015

Updated

10am

[Major][V.1] ship icons  

[Major][V.2] ship icons  

[Major][V.3] ship icons  

[Major][V.4] ship icons  

[Major][V.5] ship icons

[Major][MLP] Commander Crew

[Major] Ship icons V2-V6 was renamed to V1-V5

Fixed incorrect stats for Langley, Bogue, Independence, Ranger, Wickes, Zuiho, Hosho, Ryujo, Hiryu, Shokaku

Updated stats icons for Sims(torp range buff 5.5 to 9.2km), Minekaze(torp range nerf 10 to 7km)

Added new icons for Marblehead Tier V

updated 12:30 am

[Major] Pinkie Sense

[Major] Trap Sense

1:40pm

[Major][MLP] consumables with Pinkie Sense & Torpedo Warning

[Major] Login Logo remover