MajorRenegade

[Major] Collection of Mods (0.6.8.0)

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

623 posts in this topic

6/15/2017

added

Boink+Duck Kill sound mod

The duck sound is inspired by Yuro on youtube. Example

And the Boink sound is inspired by a old game that I still often play, it was so satisfying when I hear that sound when I kill someone

also, RNG do not exist in this game. Your bullet go where you shoot, period:cap_haloween:

edit: fixed link

6/18/2017

updated to 0.6.6.0

[Major][MLP] Voice Mod (added about 100 new voices from season 7 ep 1-10)

sorry if this took a while to update, i had a lot of crap happening this week and I don't know when I will be adding voices from season 6 anytime soon.

Good news, I was finally able to record sound again while recording in game. I sloved this issue by doing a Computer refresh restart, which put the computer in back in default mode, uninstall problems, reset settings, but keep my files.

So here is a new Family Guy Voice sample video

I will be doing Star Wars laser and Duke nukem video sample in the near future.

3 New sound sample videos was uploaded.

just a head up, I won't be able to upload any updated mods till tomorrow afternoon(EST) at the earliest

edit: Don't seem to be much for me to update this patch, so I removed links to broken mods. Mods that still have links will work for 0.6.7.0 update. please report here if any mods isn't working correctly please

p.s. the mlp interface mod still works for 0.6.7.0 but I'm still gonna to update it tomorrow to add a few more map loading screen

Edited by MajorRenegade

updated to 0.6.7.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to v6 (added new icons for Nelson VII, King George V VIII, Lion IX, Conqueror X and Oktyabrskaya Revoluciya V)

[Major] [MLP] Flag mod

[Major][V.1]Japan Rising Sun Flag

[Major][V.2]Japan+Germany Naval Flag 

(Chinese Server) Flag mod

[Major] Fog Remover

6/30/2017

updated

[Major] Ship Icons V3 to v6 (added stats for De Grasse VI, Enterprise VIII and fixed incorrect Torpedo range for Anshan VI)

Posted (edited) · Report post

The Chinese server Flag mod doesn't seem to work anymore.  At least the flags on the ships.  The GUI flags in the port are fine.  But on the ship it appears invisible mostly.  At a specific angle you can see something just enough to know the flags are no longer aligned with the flag atlas.

Actually if you view the flags.dds in a viewer you can see that the file is corrupted.

Edited by WarthogCC
forgot something

Thank for for the historically accurate Japanese and Kriegsmarine flags! :) I love it when my WWII gaming experience is more authentic.

7/8/2017

fixed

13 hours ago, WarthogCC said:

The Chinese server Flag mod doesn't seem to work anymore.  At least the flags on the ships.  The GUI flags in the port are fine.  But on the ship it appears invisible mostly.  At a specific angle you can see something just enough to know the flags are no longer aligned with the flag atlas.

Actually if you view the flags.dds in a viewer you can see that the file is corrupted.

thanks for letting me know, I didn't even notice it was corrupted. all fixed now

54 minutes ago, Aurek508 said:

Thank for for the historically accurate Japanese and Kriegsmarine flags! :) I love it when my WWII gaming experience is more authentic.

sure, no problem :cap_rambo:

Would it be possible to have a variant of Fog Remover that doesn't remove fog when a cyclone occurs?  You can't see the ships anyway and cyclones are rather visually lackluster without the fog effect.

2 hours ago, YeOldeFool said:

Would it be possible to have a variant of Fog Remover that doesn't remove fog when a cyclone occurs?  You can't see the ships anyway and cyclones are rather visually lackluster without the fog effect.

as far as I know, it doesn't work like that. if there was a way I could keep the fog haze visible when the cyclone appears, I would. but the "fogstart" number I edit effect all the fog(not destroyers smoke) on that map, not just parts. If someone can figure out how to do it, I'm open to suggestion

15 hours ago, APPLEJAAAACK said:

Can we have a guide of how to make User interface mod?

it isn't that hard to do, just time amusing. Just download one of the interface mode from anyone and use it as a guide. Open each swf file with JPEXS and compare it to the original game file(swf). Then extract(export) the images onto your desktop. Slowly replace 1 image at a time with one of your own, then use your new images(it best that you keep them the same size as the exported image or you will get strange results in game). replace the image in the swf file with your own, click save. Boom easy.

And for the background images like maps, techtree, ete. Just make sure they're in 1920x1080 png format.

Needs to be updated for version 0.6.8.0. I'm seeing wrong flags on wrong ships (Kriegsmarine on French ships, some type of Soviet flag on Royal Navy, etc.)

3 minutes ago, Aurek508 said:

Needs to be updated for version 0.6.8.0. I'm seeing wrong flags on wrong ships (Kriegsmarine on French ships, some type of Soviet flag on Royal Navy, etc.)

The update just dropped earlier today. Give Major a bit more time to start updating the mods. Usually you should expect a couple of days, at least, in between when the client is updated and when mods get updated.

3 hours ago, Aurek508 said:

Flags break every update, known thing

Thanks for the Chinese Server Flag mod fix.  I enjoyed it for one whole day.  LOL

Looks like the 0.6.8 update changed the flag atlas once again!  Arrrgghh.  That is so annoying.  Why can't WG just leave that alone.

7/20/2017

updated to 0.6.8.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to v6 (added new icons for Bellerophon III, Orion IV, Iron Duke V, Queen Elizabeth VI, King George V VII and Graf Zeppelin VIII. added stats for Gallant VI. updated detection range for Grozovoy X and Indianapolis VII)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major][MLP] Pinkie Sense

[Major] Trap Sense

[Major][MLP] consumables & Torpedo Warning

[Major][MLP] User Interface Mod (updated service_lib.swf)     

[Major][V.1] Japan Naval Flag

[Major][V.2] Japan+Germany Naval Flag 

[Major] Fog Remover

[Major] Old Ribbons Mod

New Mods Added 0.6.8.0

[Major] Old HE + AP Shells

[Major] Old HE+AP Shells and Ribbons

Please Read!

All Voice mods are 90% working (quick commands got updated this patch.  the voice mods will play the normal in game voices and not the modded ones.) The voice mods still works for 0.6.8.0, just 90% working. If still safe to use. So till it get updated, feel free to use them.  :cap_rambo:

13 hours ago, Suryn said:

Flags break every update, known thing

They didn't break the update prior...

17 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

The update just dropped earlier today. Give Major a bit more time to start updating the mods. Usually you should expect a couple of days, at least, in between when the client is updated and when mods get updated.

I was just letting him know that's all. The update before this one did not cause an issue.

Thanks for the update, MajorRenegade! I appreciate it. :D