MajorRenegade

[Major] Collection of Mods (0.6.12.0.1)

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

646 posts in this topic

Hi Major

Crosshair mod needs update,

old mod can't find the setting backgroud images, it moves to path: res\gui\bg\crosshair , no longer existing in bg_lig.swf.

2/08/2017

updated to 0.6.1.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated all xml files. Added Southern Dragon VII, Eastren dragon VII, Alabama VIII, Black IX and updated v6 Pensacola detection range)

that all I'm updating for today, I have other plans. Will finish the rest tomorrow

Edited by MajorRenegade

2/09/2017

updated to 0.6.1.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to v6 (updated dock.xml for 0.6.1.0.1 mini-patch)

[Major] [MLP] Flag mod

[Major][V.1]Japan Rising Sun Flag

[Major][V.2]Japan+Germany Naval Flag 

(Chinese Server) Flag mod

[Major] Fog Remover

updated to 0.6.1.0

[Hootorez] Original Crosshair

[Hootorez] Tic-Tac Crosshair 

[Hootorez] Tic-Tac V.2 Crosshair 

[Major] Rainbow Crosshair V.1

[Major] Rainbow Crosshair V.2

[Major] Rainbow Web V.1

[Major] Rainbow Web V.2

[Major][MLP] User Interface Mod

everything else still works

Tic-tac seem to be broken http://i.imgur.com/VtSVog8.jpg

I found the problem. I accidentally used the crosshairs.swf file i made for rainbow V1-v2 and Hootorez original. Tic-tac use 1920x1080 format, same as Tic-tac V.2

fixed

http://www.mediafire.com/file/irkrllqsc9194cc/%5BHootorez%5D_Tic-Tac_Crosshair_0.6.1.0.7z

2/12/2017

added new mod

[Major] StarWars Laser gun mod

[Major] StarWars Voice+Laser mod

I don't see the space Yamato/DM/Zao models listed here; did they stop working at some point?

those haven't work since when that april fool event got removed from the client. but you're in luck, someone was able to bring back the Yamato space skin

get the yamato skin here

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/115710-061skin-shogun-battleship-from-red-alert-3/page__pid__2814651#entry2814651

3/06/2017

updated to 0.6.2.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to v6 (updated xml files. added new icons for the Russian destroyers)

updated to 0.6.2.0

[Major] [MLP] Flag mod

updated to 0.6.2.0

[Major] Fog Remover  (updated some space files and added Ring & Haven)

[Major][MLP] User Interface Mod (added 2 new map loading images for Ring and Haven. updated service_lib.swf)

everything else should work

I will do a small update for starwars laser mod at a later time to add the new russian destroyers, but the mod still works

Major for your ship icon v3, ship id's pjd108, pjd706, pjd504 do not have torpedo/gun range on them.  I think they are the akizuki, shinome and not sure on the last. Thanks for keeping these all updated

Major for your ship icon v3, ship id's pjd108, pjd706, pjd504 do not have torpedo/gun range on them.  I think they are the akizuki, shinome and not sure on the last. Thanks for keeping these all updated

edit: oh I see now. thanks for pointing it out. And it appears i forgot to add stats for the new Tier 6 JP BB premium(Mutsu). The PJSD504 is Minekaze, same icon as PJSD004

will work on it later, when i got the time

3/15/2017

updated to 0.6.2.1

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to v6 (updated dock.xml. added Okhotnik V icon. Added stats to Mutsu VI, Shinonome VI and added missing stats for Akizuki VIII for V.3)

updated to 0.6.2.1

[Major] [MLP] Flag mod

that all need to be updated, everything else still work

I will fix link when my internet get fixed. Been messing up for the last 24 hours. Can´t connect, typing from my brother phone.

ok mlp flag link fixed.  sorry for the delay. Turned out Jimmy changed the password to the wifi and didn't give me the password for almost 4 whole days.

Can they be installed on WOWS for MAC? If they can, are there any issues with the game after the mods have been installed, and can you get into trouble with WarGaming if you install them into the game?

Can they be installed on WOWS for MAC? If they can, are there any issues with the game after the mods have been installed, and can you get into trouble with WarGaming if you install them into the game?

Mac not sure, since I don't own one. No reason to get in trouble with WG, as long as you're not using a illegal mod

just a quick update. All of my mods should still works for 0.6.2.2, no change needed