MajorRenegade

[Major] Collection of Mods (0.6.12.0.1)

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

646 posts in this topic

Hi Major,

Quick "Thank you" for your Island Quick Dock mod, I much prefer this to the normal one.

I do have a questions though... Is it possible to have the ship turned the other way by default, so that the bow is facing bottom left and you can see the sun lit side? This would also make the details on the right easier to read as they are currently right in the bright reflection in default view.

Thanks for the ship profiles.  Use them all the time.  I told Aslain about these some months back  after I first noticed one with the ranges that HighFlyer was using.  (Was that your's too?)

Anyway, thanks for the work.  I don't use the MLP stuff, but the ship profiles are awesome.  Thanks!

Hi Major,

Quick "Thank you" for your Island Quick Dock mod, I much prefer this to the normal one.

I do have a questions though... Is it possible to have the ship turned the other way by default, so that the bow is facing bottom left and you can see the sun lit side? This would also make the details on the right easier to read as they are currently right in the bright reflection in default view.

not sure it possible I can look into it in the future

Thanks for the ship profiles.  Use them all the time.  I told Aslain about these some months back  after I first noticed one with the ranges that HighFlyer was using.  (Was that your's too?)

Anyway, thanks for the work.  I don't use the MLP stuff, but the ship profiles are awesome.  Thanks!

ship profiles? did you mean ship stats? I not sure who highflyer is

not sure it possible I can look into it in the future

Thanks. Just to clarify, cos on reading I realise I didn't word it very clearly, what I meant was turn the whole scene (as you do with the mouse) so the default angle is to view it from the other side of the ship. Not actually turn the ship only, within the current default view of the scene. Alternatively, moving the light source/sun to the other side would work too :)

Thanks. Just to clarify, cos on reading I realise I didn't word it very clearly, what I meant was turn the whole scene (as you do with the mouse) so the default angle is to view it from the other side of the ship. Not actually turn the ship only, within the current default view of the scene. Alternatively, moving the light source/sun to the other side would work too :)

I got to figure out how to do it first

Hey major can you upload the mod that you talked about in the "Effects remover" post , to remove some effects like the smoke from the smooke stacks and stuff , i really need it, i play at like 3-7 fps, tho i can still be better than some of the players (sometimes) on my team. Please =)

Hey major can you upload the mod that you talked about in the "Effects remover" post , to remove some effects like the smoke from the smooke stacks and stuff , i really need it, i play at like 3-7 fps, tho i can still be better than some of the players (sometimes) on my team. Please =)

I'm having the opposite issue, I can't see any smoke from my stacks most of the time. Instead, I get graphical glitches. Some other players told me they get them too. I don't have this issue with other games, only this one. It's not affecting my fps though. Odd to me. Hope you get it fixed.

I'm having the opposite issue, I can't see any smoke from my stacks most of the time. Instead, I get graphical glitches. Some other players told me they get them too. I don't have this issue with other games, only this one. It's not affecting my fps though. Odd to me. Hope you get it fixed.

The only issues i have beyond the fps, i cant log in with my wargaming account, i put everything correct, but says "wrong password or email" ._. and , even when i put clouds and sky off, every time i zoom in/out, they show up, and sometimes stay, i dont know why =(

I will look into if i can do it or not(if i can find which xml or swf file that control the smokes for ships). But no promises

8/4/2015

Newest Addition

[Major] Login Logo remover

It just remove the big wows logo above the login box, that it. Look in the main post for image

The only issues i have beyond the fps, i cant log in with my wargaming account, i put everything correct, but says "wrong password or email" ._. and , even when i put clouds and sky off, every time i zoom in/out, they show up, and sometimes stay, i dont know why =(

Idk how to fix it for you or, what to tell ya. I'm not good with this stuff. You're signed in here, from the looks of it, as a 'Guest.' Did you register here with your WG ID?

I will look into if i can do it or not(if i can find which xml or swf file that control the smokes for ships). But no promises

Ok thanks, but people say that in the Aslains WoWS modpack there is a thing to remove them, but i dont see anything like that. 

Idk how to fix it for you or, what to tell ya. I'm not good with this stuff. You're signed in here, from the looks of it, as a 'Guest.' Did you register here with your WG ID?

No, i am as a guest, cause aparently i cant log in. I can log in to update XVM in WoT and stuff, but it doesnt let me log in WoWS forums 

No, i am as a guest, cause aparently i cant log in. I can log in to update XVM in WoT and stuff, but it doesnt let me log in WoWS forums 

can you log into the portal at all say tanks if so under games just switch to ships

8/10/2015

Updated [Major] Ship Icons V2-V6

Fixed some misspelled Icons for V3

Fixed wrong tier for Taiho Carrier XI to IX in V2-V6

Added new icons for Bismarck(V4-V6/stats)

7mwW189.png

and Tirpiz(V2-V6/name and Stats)

Df68JPe.png

Added new xml files for Icons V2-V6

Also I have decided to Discontinued V.1(Small Icons) of my ship icon pack. I just see no reason updating it since I was expecting they might return it back to small icons one day. But I can see now that not gonna to happen. I will keep V.1 download link up for now, but will be marked as Discontinued

v2 leads to old icons from 6-27
v5 leads to v4

thanks for pointing that out for me. Fixed both link, there was a strange bug when I was posting the link and it wouldn't change the old link after saving for some reason. So I had to delete the entire line to retype it and then readd new link. Was annoying