You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MajorRenegade

[0.6.15.1] [Major] Collection of Mods

670 comments in this topic

MajorRenegade    4,273

Ah... .all is right in the world (of warships) again. :)

thanks again

np lol

np lol

Your so amazing! Continue making and updating your mods, and growing your list!..they are truly amazing!  Edited by Fog_Battleship_Roma

MajorRenegade    4,273

Fixed link for MLP Consumables, was using wrong link.

Calbeck    0

I'm using the MLP Crew Replacement mod, but for some reason parts of the original portrait remain --- hat brim, epaulets, and "fruit salad" ribbons.  Any way to get rid of these?

EDIT: Found the fix. Under res/gui/crew_commander, create a new folder called overlayBAK.  Move all folders in "overlay" to "overlayBAK".  This avoids deleting those rank insignia in case you want to revert to using the original human portraits.

Edited by Calbeck

MajorRenegade    4,273

Yes, always back up any changes you make to the game folders itself. You not the first to delete the overlay folder, but you're the first to save a back up just in case lol.

MajorRenegade    4,273

I'm gonna to update and maintain the Fog Remover Mod from this day onward for each update/patchs

Added

[Major] Fog remvoer

1EkBkfI.jpg

MajorRenegade    4,273

9/6/2015

Updated [Major][V.5] Ship Icons

Fixed an error with one of the icons. Somehow, one of the Japanese CV ended up as a US BB lol

Calbeck    0

Yes, always back up any changes you make to the game folders itself. You not the first to delete the overlay folder, but you're the first to save a back up just in case lol.

Always!  It's the first thing anyone learns when modding DOS games to any extent. -;)

MajorRenegade    4,273

9/8/2015

Added

[Major][V.6] Ship Icons

I want some feedback on V.6 of my Ship Icons mod I just made today. I believe This will be my final/last version I make of my Icons.

So I will be adding a poll to see how people feel about adding Detectability Range to the stats icon.

MajorRenegade    4,273

9/9/2015

Updated

[Major] Ship Icons V.1-V.6 with updated Xml files for 0.4.1.1 Patch today

Red_Raven_168    3,097

last patch broke all my mods again, is there an updated version of fog remover yet?

not from today's patch

have you tried the obvious

and renamed your 0.4.1.0 folder to 0.4.1.1

MajorRenegade    4,273

last patch broke all my mods again, is there an updated version of fog remover yet?

Just go to worldofwarships/res_mods folder and rename 0.4.1.0 to 0.4.1.1.

Bergy1972    23

i did and now i got this again:

mjVxJDg.jpg?1see the funky shadows it casts onto mountains and also the shadows of mountains onto water look weird

Bergy1972    23

and one more screenshot and i did make sure it was major's latest fog remover mod

BYdPVa3.jpg?1any help to fix this would be super appreciated

MajorRenegade    4,273

are you sure you don't have any other mods installed? I not seeing this problem from my end

try it fog remover only, remove all other mods and run the test again

Dr_Wigglespank    180

The ship icons appear backwards in the "Team Score" panel, regardless of which icon version I choose. I use Takias icons but have tried several from Aslains pack and also Version 2 I DL'd directly from your list. I have also tried installing them with no other mods, yet the problem persists. It's only in that particular panel, as all the other icons are fine.

I also installed the term files you made available for 0.4.1.1, but the same mirrored icons appear.

Any ideas how I can remedy this?

otbxJg5.jpg

MajorRenegade    4,273

edit: nvm, I'm seeing the problem

Tmjl7l9.jpg

I will come up with a fix today. It appear that I forgot to change a line of code to get that to flip as well.

edit2: something just came up, I need to get something done today before I start fixing this error. I'm will be off most of the day.

Edited by MajorRenegade

MajorRenegade    4,273

The ship icons appear backwards in the "Team Score" panel, regardless of which icon version I choose. I use Takias icons but have tried several from Aslains pack and also Version 2 I DL'd directly from your list. I have also tried installing them with no other mods, yet the problem persists. It's only in that particular panel, as all the other icons are fine.

I also installed the term files you made available for 0.4.1.1, but the same mirrored icons appear.

Any ideas how I can remedy this?

I been trying to find the number I need to change to get that icon to flip in team score penal for battle results. It kinda hard when they moved a lot of the codes around and double the size(double the codes I have to look through) of the file in 0.4.1 update.

So for now, no fix. Till I can able to find that number i need to change.

• Cool 1

Dr_Wigglespank    180

I been trying to find the number I need to change to get that icon to flip in team score penal for battle results. It kinda hard when they moved a lot of the codes around and double the size(double the codes I have to look through) of the file in 0.4.1 update.

I tried the same thing, but couldn't find the particular line to change in the XML files. I was wondering if it's not in the flash file, but I have no experience working with flash files.

Thanks for looking into it, though.

Aslain    461

Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e64krn71qc4e69u/WoWs_icons.zip

[updated res_mods\0.4.1.1\gui\unbound\results_screen.xml]

Edited by Aslain

MajorRenegade    4,273

Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e64krn71qc4e69u/WoWs_icons.zip

[updated res_mods\0.4.1.1\gui\unbound\results_screen.xml]

I tried that, It still getting the same mirroring problem in team score panel and I can't seem to fix it

Team Score

086HeuB.png

lc2zfNC.jpg

Detail report

fm1OF37.jpg

See the different?

MajorRenegade    4,273

Here just a sneek peak of what I will be adding on Thursday or Friday to my Mod list with the Japan flag mod(I will add/update as soon I buy me a Tirpitz)

xr925ad.jpg

Yes i know it taking the place as Japan flag atm. I just did it for the screenshot only

MajorRenegade    4,273

9/16/2015

removed links to mods that was broken in 0.5.0 patch today. will fix asap

updated to 0.5.0

4:10pm

[Major] Fog remover

5:12 pm

[Major] V.1-V-6 ship icons. updated the xml files to fix the mirroring problem of team score panel of battle results screen

6:50pm

[Major][V.1]Japan Rising Sun Flag

[Major][V.2]Japan Rising Sun Flag

[Major][MLP] Flag mod (Added new flag for Germany)

Added/New

[Major][V.3]Japan+Germany Naval Flag

Edited by MajorRenegade