You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MajorRenegade

[0.10.6.0] [Major] Collection of Mods

798 comments in this topic

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

3/13/2020

updated to 0.9.2.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for VIII Pyotr Bagration, VIII Tallinn, IX Riga, X Alexander Nevsky, X Petropavlovsk and VIII Ochakov. added stats for VI London, VIII Cheshire, X Småland.)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major][V.1] Japan Naval Flag

[Major][V.2] Japan+Germany Naval Flag

(Chinese Server) Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover (added new port)

• Cool 1

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

4/9/2020

updated to 0.9.3.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for VIII Asama, VIII Impero, VIII Champagne, IX Zarya Svobody, X F.D. Roosevelt, V Mikoyan and V Kotovsky. added stats for X Marceau, I Gryf, II Tatra, III Romulus, IV Klas Horn, V Visby, VI Vasteras, VII Skane, VIII Oland, IX Ostergotland and X halland)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

there were no changes to fog remover mod(0.9.2.0 version will work for 0.9.3.0)

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

5/14/2020

updated to 0.9.4.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for IV Rhein, VI Weser, VIII August von Parseval, X Manfred von Richthofen, VIII Z-35, VIII V. I. Lenin. added missing icons for VIII Orkan, Viribus Unitis. add stats for Puerto Rico X, VIII Pyotr Bagration, VIII Ochakov, V Mikoyan, X Marceau, X Hayate)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

• Cool 2

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

6/10/2020

updated to 0.9.5.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for IX Ludendorff, VI Erich Loewenhardt, VIII Ragnarok, VIII Ignis purgatio. added premium star for X Moskva, V Kirov. add stats for X Alexander Nevsky, V Kotovsky, VIII Mainz)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

• Cool 1

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

7/9/2020

updated to 0.9.6.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for VIII usa ca Anchorage, VII gem ca München, X ru dd R-10. add stats for VII California, VIII Champagne, VIII Odin, X Shikishima,

IX Siegfried, IX Ägir, VIII Ragnarok, VIII Ignis purgatio, VIII Tallinn, IX Riga, X Petropavlovsk.)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!

0.9.6.0 update changes how mods are installed now. The mods will now be installed in Worldofwarships/bin/2666186/res_mods/0.9.6.0 folder

or just copy the bin folder from my mods and drop it directly into your Worldofwarships folder

• Cool 1

[F_O_G]
Members
4 posts
4,919 battles

Quick question! I’m trying to get the historical German and Japanese ensigns to work but I can’t figure out where to put the file in the res_mods folder. Where do I specifically put it so the flags will appear??

Members
6,274 posts
8,130 battles
On 7/13/2020 at 8:16 AM, Nerfn00b7 said:

Quick question! I’m trying to get the historical German and Japanese ensigns to work but I can’t figure out where to put the file in the res_mods folder. Where do I specifically put it so the flags will appear??

Are you using something like winrar to unpack the zipped file? Because the zipped file has the exact file path/structure you need to follow.

But to answer your question, you take the folders in the downloaded file called "content" and "gui" and you put them into the "0.9.6.0" folder.

The file path should look similar to this: C: > Games > World_of_Warships > bin > 2666186 > res_mods > 0.9.6.0

Edited by GhostSwordsman

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles
On 7/13/2020 at 7:16 AM, Nerfn00b7 said:

as ghost said, just copy the content" and "gui" folder and paste it in Worldofwarships/bin/2666186/res_mods/0.9.6.0 folder

hCGmsII.png

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

8/5/2020

updated to 0.9.7.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for VII Florida, VIII Kansas, IX Minnesota, X Vermont, X Kitakami. add stats for AL Sov. Rossiya, AL Littorio.)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

• Cool 1

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

9/3/2020

updated to 0.9.8.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for Belfast 1943, Paolo Emilio. add stats for IX Pommern, X Slava, X Petropavlovsk.)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

• Cool 1

Members
6,274 posts
8,130 battles

@MajorRenegade, you might want to include a note, if you've not already done so, stating that we no longer need the version folder for mods as of patch 0.9.8.0.

If you put the mods into a patch version folder, C:/game/WoWs/bin/2832630/res_mods/0.9.8.0, they don't work. You only have to drop the folders within your 0.9.8.0 folder in the zip file into the res_mods folder.

• Cool 1

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

9/30/2020

updated to 0.9.9.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for IX Hizen, IX Z-44, VII Strasbourg, X Plymouth, VI Mysore and V Oklahoma. add stats for VIII Anchorage, VII München, VIII Z-35. fixed missing dead icon for Puerto Rico and incorrect name for X Shikishima.)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover (temporary remove ports till I can reinstall the game :(   wargaming messed up my game files somehow, forcing me to uninstall and reinstall)

• Cool 1

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

10/29/2020

updated to 0.9.10.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for VI Andrea Doria, VII Francesco Caracciolo, VIII Vittorio Veneto, X Cristoforo Colombo, VIII Tone, VI Ise, VIII Cossack Black, IX Jean Bart Black, VIII Kaga Black, VII Atlanta Black, VIII ARP Maya, X ARP Yamato, II Almirante Abreu. Added stats for VII Florida, IX Paolo Emilio)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

• Cool 1

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

12/03/2020

updated to 0.9.11.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for IV Dante Alighieri, V Conte di Cavour , IX Lepanto, IX Marco Polo, X Vampire II and VIII Fen Yang. Added stats for VII Florida, VIII Belfast 43, V Oklahoma, VIII Kansas, IX Minnesota, X Vermont, IX Paolo Emilio)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

• Cool 1

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

Ok sorry for the late respond. I didn't expect wargaming to update the game in less then 3 weeks. caught me off guard. what happen to the 4 week update cycle? :fish_palm:

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

12/24/2020

updated to 0.9.12.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files.)

mods below will still work with 0.9.12.0 (just change 3173843 folder name to 3245976.

Just move the folders inside of Worldofwarships/bin/3173843/res_mods  to Worldofwarships/bin/3245976/res_mods and you’re set)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

luckily I didn't have to update much this update. And for the ship icons, I know some new premium ships just got release and I will wait till 0.9.13.0 patch to add the stats. I not gonna to do them on a Christmas eve, hope you understand

• Cool 2

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

1/20/2021

updated to 0.10.0.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for IX Wujing, VIII Sanzang, VIII Flandre, X Max Immelmann, X Austin and VI Juruá. Added stats for IX Z-44, X Plymouth, IX Hizen, VII Strasbourg, X ARP Yamato, VIII ARP Maya)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

• Cool 1

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

2/18/2021

updated to 0.10.1.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for VII Z-31, VIII Gustav Julius Maerker, IX Felix Schultz, X Elbing, IX ZF-6, VII Hyūga, V Agincourt. Added stats for VI Juruá, VIII FenYang, VIII Siliwangi, IX Wujing)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

• Cool 1

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

3/17/2021

updated to 0.10.2.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for VII Weimar and VIII Tiger '59. Added stats for VI Leone.)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

• Cool 1

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

4/15/2021

updated to 0.10.3.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for VIII HSF Harekaze, V HSF Hiei, VIII Constellation, X Druid, X Napoli, VII Yukon, Alabama VL. Added stats for IV Dante Alighieri, V Conte di Cavour, VI Andrea Doria, VII Francesco Caracciolo, VIII Vittorio Veneto, IX Lepanto, IX Marco Polo, X Cristoforo Colombo, X Austin, VIII Flandre, VIII AL Littorio.)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

• Cool 1

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

5/19/2021

updated to 0.10.4.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for I Van Kinsbergen, II Gelderland, III Java, IV De Ruyter, V Celebes, VI Kijkduin, VII Eendracht, VIII Haarlem, IX Johan de Witt, X Gouden Leeuw, VIII De Zeven Provinciën and VIII Congress. Added stats for IX ZF-6, X Vampire II, VIII HSF Harekaze II, V HSF Hiei.)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

• Cool 1

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

6/17/2021

updated to 0.10.5.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for Satsuma X, Hannover, X,  Ragnar X, Repulse VI, Bagration VIII, (Dutch cruisers) Van Kinsbergen I, Gelderland II, Java III, De Ruyter IV, Celebes V, Kijkduin VI, Eendracht VII, Haarlem VIII, De Zeven Provincien VIII prem, Johan de Witt IX, Gouden Leeuw X. Added stats for VII Hyūga, V Agincourt, VIII Tiger '59, VI Ise, VII Z-31, VIII Gustav Julius Maerker, IX Felix Schultz, X Elbing.)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

• Cool 2

[ERN]
10,900 posts
4,883 battles

7/15/2021

updated to 0.10.6.0

[Major] Ship Icons V1 to V6 (updated xml files. New Icons for IV Komsomolets, VI Serov, VIII Pobeda, X Admiral Nakhimov, VIII Chkalov, IX Kearsarge, VIII Rochester, IX Carnot and X Connecticut. Added stats for VIII Tone, X Druid, Satsuma X, VII Weimar, VIII Constellation, VII Yukon.)

[Major][MLP] Flag mod

[Major]Fog Remover

• Cool 2