Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Togashi_Yuuta

got called bad at being a dd pilot in this match.

14 comments in this topic

Members
463 posts
446 battles

shot-15.07.20_14.58.26-0812_zpsnvhtxaxe.shot-15.07.20_14.58.39-0823_zpsa9ky17dc.

The Isokaze is alot of fun, the faster torpedos really help out at laying traps and hit really hard, so I dont feel bad making spreads rather then focused shots. the torpedo reload speed is insane and three launcher pairs are more then plently for this tier, really the only thing they need to do to make the higher tiered dd's better is to add more torpedos, maybe make them a bit faster. and maybe add a nano skirt.  that said, its stealth is a bit iffy, but so long as you keep 6.2km, min, you should be safe. the guns at least can turn fast enough to be more useful and you get 4 of them with the hull upgrades, nothing that great though. 

over all, I love the japanese dd's, they are perfect for those why oh wg did you do this to me (wyoming) that people seem to love to pilot.

[WALLY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
283 posts
11,077 battles

shot-15.07.20_14.58.26-0812_zpsnvhtxaxe.shot-15.07.20_14.58.39-0823_zpsa9ky17dc.

The Isokaze is alot of fun, the faster torpedos really help out at laying traps and hit really hard, so I dont feel bad making spreads rather then focused shots. the torpedo reload speed is insane and three launcher pairs are more then plently for this tier, really the only thing they need to do to make the higher tiered dd's better is to add more torpedos, maybe make them a bit faster. and maybe add a nano skirt.  that said, its stealth is a bit iffy, but so long as you keep 6.2km, min, you should be safe. the guns at least can turn fast enough to be more useful and you get 4 of them with the hull upgrades, nothing that great though. 

over all, I love the japanese dd's, they are perfect for those why oh wg did you do this to me (wyoming) that people seem to love to pilot.

Good game. But ummm, wth is the deal with the -2 kills guy on your team? Clueless, or unlucky?

[NASTY]
Members
401 posts
7,134 battles

You got called bad with those stats..... dam, good driving imo though.

[NDA]
Supertester, Beta Testers
2,092 posts
4,826 battles

Good game. But ummm, wth is the deal with the -2 kills guy on your team? Clueless, or unlucky?

There seems to be a new trend lately where some one posts in game chat we have 5 minutes to kill the enemy CV or he will do it for us. I've seen this happen by different people in 3 different matches since Friday night.

Members
463 posts
446 battles

I think he did not know how to use his torpedos well and might have caught a few friendlys in his spread, mostly just a accident, I would hope, was not really paying attention to him or his area. though I do seem to rememebr a few people swaring at each other and usual rage, only noticed the -2 after I posted it.

You got called bad with those stats..... dam, good driving imo though.

thanks. thought it would be a good way to bring up some talk about this wonderful ship. 

though I did take a quick look down the tech tree, it seems not many ships get the 7km 67km torps, and that later on I will have to use 6km 63knot torps, or worse (57knot torps) but I can and will addapt to them.

Edited by Togashi_Yuuta

[DAKI]
Supertester
616 posts
4,891 battles

Yeah, that's normal: sad, but normal. You ever want to grind out a few games though, Division me! :P

Beta Testers
38 posts

The worst players with the worst stats seem to have the biggest mouths. 

When someone cries and calls you a bad player take it as a compliment and thank them.

Members
463 posts
446 battles

IJN DDs feel like cheating after using the USN stuff to lvl 5. 

thats kinda weird as I find the usn dd's to be better in everything but stealth and torpedos.  but I have only gotten to tier three in it. but basicly every battle I take them into, pays out over 1k exp (or at least thats what it feels like)

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,468 posts
10,162 battles

There seems to be a new trend lately where some one posts in game chat we have 5 minutes to kill the enemy CV or he will do it for us. I've seen this happen by different people in 3 different matches since Friday night.

Screen shot that and the following TK if that happens and send both to support. Include a zipped copy of the replay if you have them activated.

[NDA]
Supertester, Beta Testers
2,092 posts
4,826 battles

Screen shot that and the following TK if that happens and send both to support. Include a zipped copy of the replay if you have them activated.

I and other players in the match have done so, its just getting old seeing the trolls sprout up. As bad as it sounds I sometimes find myself missing CBT and the paywall that kept people like that out.
Edited by 4wilds

[NASTY]
Members
401 posts
7,134 battles

I think I need to Drive DD's more, almost gave up on them but they are hard to hit with good driving when facing them in a BB lol.  Looks like I am grinding DD's now

Sign in to follow this