Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CrimsonEmperor15

Fix the damage from HE rounds!

7 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
2,375 battles

There is a reason why so many Alpha and Beta testers are complaining about this:

Honestly! It is absolutely ridiculous that Battleships are set on fire as if they were made of dry wood! A few rounds from a Cruiser or a Destroyer and the heavily armored Battleship is set on fire. Then I have to use fix it, only to be set on fire again 5 seconds later! And have to wait 90 seconds for the Damage Control Party to reload. Why the hell is a battleship, with hundreds of mm of armor get set on fire so easily! FIX THIS! Or reduce the DCP's reload time.

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

hate to say this but there was a RU developer post just this week that was translated and posted on this forum

working as intended™

[VO_0V]
Alpha Tester
427 posts
681 battles

Learn how to regulate your Damage Control Parties. DDs do this purposefully so that you spend the cooldown on fires before they hit you with torpedoes, which are worse.

HE shells themselves do a lot less damage compared to AP shells, but the upside to them are the frequency in which HE shells can trigger a fire.

Also, invest in Fire Party skills and Fire-Prevention Modules.

Beta Testers
562 posts
1,852 battles

hate to say this but there was a RU developer post just this week that was translated and posted on this forum

working as intended™

The complaining need to keep on until they come to sense. :)

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

The complaining need to keep on until they come to sense. :)

but the complainers will never come to sense

and the developers believe spreadsheets over forum posts

unless SerB burns to death in a Yamato

Alpha Tester
1,635 posts
9,525 battles

Learn how to regulate your Damage Control Parties. DDs do this purposefully so that you spend the cooldown on fires before they hit you with torpedoes, which are worse.

HE shells themselves do a lot less damage compared to AP shells, but the upside to them are the frequency in which HE shells can trigger a fire.

Also, invest in Fire Party skills and Fire-Prevention Modules.

I am sorry, but fire needs to be reduced. In some for or fashion. most of the attached fires were on BB, between Fire, HE and AP Damage per number of hits/fires seems a little out of balance to me. I am ok with the damage difference between AP and HE, but the fires seems high to me.  Which is kind of sad, and I feel dirty for having spammed HE so much.

shot-15.07.11_15.15.37-0202.jpg

shot-15.07.11_15.15.41-0882.jpg

Beta Testers
973 posts
2,500 battles

Brah. hence why its called on HE (High Explosive), But i do agree with you 100% it is annoying how most of the shots i take set on fire.  

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
10,146 battles

The key issue I see however is the fact that fire damage is a percentage based on your health pool, for a DD it's 20-100 damage a tick, for a BB it can be upwards of several thousand a tick.

Sign in to follow this