Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

More Options for Buying Gold

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,140 posts
2,160 battles

I was looking to buy gold recently and noticed that on the NA that there were not a lot options for buying gold. I then decided to check the EU and RU sites and I found they have more options than we do for gold. For example the EU site has 3 more options then we have. Three more options might not seem like a lot but I am all for having more options when buying something. The RU site as the option to select how much gold you would like to purchase. I for one would really like to have this option on the NA site so that I could buy the amount of gold I wanted when I needed it. The links for all 3 sites are below so you can check them out for yourself.

NA: https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/gold/default/

EU: https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/gold/default/

RU: https://ru.wargaming.net/shop/wows/gold/

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
460 posts
1,739 battles

Get Clan Wars running then worry about Duabloons

I just want the sales the same here as there but don't hold your breath

And I wonder when we are going to get Free XP linked like in planes

Needs to be several months so we don't have the noob tier jumpers like we did in planes

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,914 battles

Could you change the poll so that instead of "yes I want that" or "no I don't want that" it's more of a "yes I would use that" or "it doesn't matter to me" please? It's a little silly to actively not want to have more choices that you don't need.

Beta Testers
2,680 posts
722 battles

I don't get why people are downvoting.. I for one would love to just pay for the amount of gold I need and not some extra dubloons and then never use them.. I'll never understand some people :P

Beta Testers
2,680 posts
722 battles

Could you change the poll so that instead of "yes I want that" or "no I don't want that" it's more of a "yes I would use that" or "it doesn't matter to me" please? It's a little silly to actively not want to have more choices that you don't need.

And my question has been answered :P

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,914 battles

And my question has been answered :P

That weren't me! I have more important things to downvote...

096Iser.gif

Alpha Tester
1,140 posts
2,160 battles

Fixed. That makes more sense.

Members
2 posts
2,834 battles

What I would like to know is how you guys feel justified in having people spend real money on a Beta test? Am I going to be able to keep all the slots I buy? What about the upgrades? Am I going to be able to keep anything I spend real money on once WoW goes active? Somehow I think the answer is going to be a resounding "NO".

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,914 battles

What I would like to know is how you guys feel justified in having people spend real money on a Beta test? Am I going to be able to keep all the slots I buy? What about the upgrades? Am I going to be able to keep anything I spend real money on once WoW goes active? Somehow I think the answer is going to be a resounding "NO".

See here:

• What happens to any purchases I now make in the Premium Shop?

The Premium shop goods you buy from this moment on will carry over to Open Beta when it starts, as well as later through the game’s official release. 

• What about the regular ships? Will there be any more wipes?

No, the latest wipe during the deployment of update 0.4.0 was the last one. All of your progress will now be kept permanently.

Nothing we bought has ever been taken away, with the exception of in-game premiums purchased with gold, which were reimbursed after the wipe.

Sign in to follow this