Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sk8er4LifeMD

Here we go again...

13 comments in this topic

[PEPE]
Beta Testers
231 posts
1,267 battles

If a teammate is in front of you, is about to be in front of you, or just past you,DONT FIRE TORPEDOES!

Simple right?  Please, just don't fire them. At the end of the day, it is 100% your fault if you teamkill someone with your torpedoes! Just so the message is sent, I will Google Translate into various languages to hopefully get the point across!

Si un coéquipier est en face de vous, est sur le point d'être en face de vous, ou juste après vous, NE PAS torpilles!

Wenn ein Mitspieler ist vor Ihnen, ist im Begriff, vor Ihnen zu sein, oder einfach nur an Ihnen vorbei, nicht ausgelöst TORPEDOS!

Si un compañero está en frente de usted, está a punto de estar en frente de usted, o simplemente más allá de usted, NO DISPARAR TORPEDOS!

Если товарищ по команде в перед вами, вот-вот будет перед вами, или просто мимо вас, не стреляйте торпеды!

Εάν ένα μέλος της ομάδας είναι μπροστά σας, πρόκειται να είναι μπροστά σας, ή απλά το παρελθόν σας, ΜΗΝ ΦΩΤΙΑ ΤΟΡΠΙΛΕΣ!

如果队友在你面前,即将在你面前,或者刚刚过去的你,不火鱼雷!

チームメイトは、あなたの目の前にある場合、あなたの前にされようとしている、または単にあなたを過ぎて、魚雷を発射しないでください!

אם חברו לקבוצה היא לפניך, עומד להיות בחזית שלך, או רק לעבור אותך, אל תירו טורפדו!

एक टीम आप के सामने है, तो आप के सामने होने के लिए के बारे में है, या सिर्फ तुम अतीत, torpedoes आग नहीं!

Jeśli kolega jest przed tobą, to jest o być przed Tobą, lub po prostu obok ciebie, NIE OGIEŃ torpedy!

I just want people to realize this simple concept. I don't know how else to hammer it into people's heads... Feel free to translate into which ever language you prefer.

Thanks and smooth sailings!

• Cool 1

[-APE-]
Beta Testers
290 posts
254 battles

Lets add on to this. If you are going the same direction but are on the back side of your team mate(even tho you are 2km ahead of him) do not fire your torpedoes. 

Beta Testers
2,680 posts
722 battles

If a teammate is in front of you, is about to be in front of you, or just past you,DONT FIRE TORPEDOES!

Edit: By the way, this is "If a teammate is in front of you, is about to be in front of you, or just past you,DONT FIRE TORPEDOES!" in my favorite language, Webdings.

So try not to flag me for using non-english symbols without translating it :P

Edited by Fog_Destroyer_Yukikaze

Beta Testers
204 posts
11,129 battles
Se un compagno di squadra è di fronte a voi , è in procinto di essere di fronte a voi , o appena passato voi , NON FUOCO SILURI !

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,914 battles

Other threads complaining about/begging against/chastising for friendly torpedoes which we already have:

Can we stop having a new thread every time someone dumb does something to someone who wants the dumb to stop happening? (Obviously we can't; consider it a rhetorical.) That first link is a good thread, at least the title makes it clear what's going on. I think we could get by with that one... or maybe the mods could make a stickied thread called Post your "I was just friendly torped" rage here...

[-APE-]
Beta Testers
290 posts
254 battles

Other threads complaining about/begging against/chastising for friendly torpedoes which we already have:

Can we stop having a new thread every time someone dumb does something to someone who wants the dumb to stop happening? (Obviously we can't; consider it a rhetorical.) That first link is a good thread, at least the title makes it clear what's going on. I think we could get by with that one... or maybe the mods could make a stickied thread called Post your "I was just friendly torped" rage here...

nope

Alpha Tester
1,907 posts
12,498 battles

And lets not forget the most important thing,

If your inside a DDs firing solution,,, MOVE.

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

All I can say is yoloswag idiots who no comprehension.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,809 posts
1,670 battles

This is pretty much the reason I prefer staying in the back providing support fire so no nub will fire behind me.

Beta Testers
745 posts
3,021 battles

Just relax on the torpedo launches, the game should sort out those who do this routinely from those who just launch a bad spread every 30 or so games. I will not launch them if I think there is a good chance my teammate absolutely can not avoid them but if they're some distance away and have room to avoid them I will and do launch them occasionally (especially if I have not hit a teammate with torpedoes recently and have some leeway to take a chance).  In a game where a good number of payers only care about their own success I choose not to be overly concerned that a friendly may foolishly turn into my torpedo spread because they're not paying attention or think they have a "right of way". This is a war game and it's our job to push the limits to win and unfortunately that means sometimes a friendly gets hit .

I know everyone and their dog will prolly neg this post but bottom line is: If a teammate hits you with a torpedo it is either an isolated incident OR they will not be playing this game very long so try not to get hung up on the issue.

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,914 battles

Just relax on the torpedo launches, the game should sort out those who do this routinely from those who just launch a bad spread every 30 or so games. I will not launch them if I think there is a good chance my teammate absolutely can not avoid them but if they're some distance away and have room to avoid them I will and do launch them occasionally (especially if I have not hit a teammate with torpedoes recently and have some leeway to take a chance).  In a game where a good number of payers only care about their own success I choose not to be overly concerned that a friendly may foolishly turn into my torpedo spread because they're not paying attention or think they have a "right of way". This is a war game and it's our job to push the limits to win and unfortunately that means sometimes a friendly gets hit .

I know everyone and their dog will prolly neg this post but bottom line is: If a teammate hits you with a torpedo it is either an isolated incident OR they will not be playing this game very long so try not to get hung up on the issue.

Sadly from what we know about the automated teamkilling punishment, you can probably TK all you want as long as you are doing more damage with the same ship and same armament to the enemy. Hopefully they will raise the penalties soon to be more in line with WoT's relative TK costs.

Beta Testers
745 posts
3,021 battles

Sadly from what we know about the automated teamkilling punishment, you can probably TK all you want as long as you are doing more damage with the same ship and same armament to the enemy. Hopefully they will raise the penalties soon to be more in line with WoT's relative TK costs.

yeah I'm not clear on this and maybe they're waiting till they go to full release to really vamp up the TK penalties. But to be safe I play it like it's the same as in WoT (a couple of torpedo hits or one TK every 50 games will probably keep you safe)

Sign in to follow this