You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rotary_Rocket

Done until they improve this crap

19 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,413 posts
454 battles

Tonight was the last straw.  Poor balance, worse MM and informed of the issues along the way.

Good luck to all of you that buy into this [edited], I'm out.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
527 posts
11,385 battles

Play  few games in Coop.  Even if it's against bots a few wins will make you fell better and relive enough tension to give random another go.

Beta Testers
958 posts
2,299 battles

Beta: Testing in Progress

Open Beta is just a way to skirt around being called a full release. 
  • Cool 1

[FTWRK]
Banned
560 posts
5,925 battles

Still 100x better than WoT.

No cuz of Cvs and Tor Pedos in general.

Seriously who would ever think torpedoes are fun? For them to be pretty much the most common and definitely the most powerful weapon in the game by far... well just sucks.

Edited by BlitzFalcon109

[SLDF]
Beta Testers
222 posts
1,586 battles

Seriously who would ever think torpedoes are fun? For them to be pretty much the most common and definitely the most powerful weapon in the game by far... well just sucks.

Torpedoes are fairly easy to avoid the majority of the time. Tunnel vision is bad. Not changing course is bad (I do this one, myself). Torpedo Bombers are a dead giveaway from miles away.
  • Cool 5

Members
174 posts
9,458 battles

Torpedoes are fairly easy to avoid the majority of the time. Tunnel vision is bad. Not changing course is bad (I do this one, myself). Torpedo Bombers are a dead giveaway from miles away.

They may be a dead give away from miles away, but a poor BB is pretty defenseless against them unless there's a cruiser or two nearby...but the cruisers never stick around with the BB's.

[SLDF]
Beta Testers
222 posts
1,586 battles

They may be a dead give away from miles away, but a poor BB is pretty defenseless against them unless there's a cruiser or two nearby...but the cruisers never stick around with the BB's.

BBs may be defenseless against TBs, but they can still make it hell on the TBs. As a CV player, I have ripped my hair out over BBs who keep turning and make it virtually impossible to get a decent torpedo launch on them.

Beta Testers
15,669 posts
4,714 battles

Tonight was the last straw.  Poor balance, worse MM and informed of the issues along the way.

Good luck to all of you that buy into this [edited], I'm out.

This is still Beta. Do you have suggestions to improve it, or ideas? Feedback is always good!

Beta Testers
659 posts
3,518 battles

L2P dude, torps are in no way OP so are CV. there is a minimap, and there are more options then sailing in a straight line, and go to the light at the end of the tunnel(vision). and some decent aim would be recommended
  • Cool 2

[SAVG]
Alpha Tester
1,485 posts
3,935 battles

Or you can watch the Torpedo bomber coming and take actions to aviod it as you watch it get closer..

You know... You could do that...

Beta Testers
295 posts
565 battles

So follow the cruisers instead.  If they radically change course, don't just keep going wherever you're going feeling sorry for yourself, change course with them.  Battleships might be clumsy in the water, but they're not that clumsy. 

Maybe if you're in an American BB, you're out of luck, but IJN BBs can stick with the cruisers, if not right with them, close enough for the cruisers to protect them of a desire for easy kills (destroyers).

When I play my Aoba, I usually enjoy tagging along with a battleship, the only time I leave the battleship is if the ship decides he's going to be one of those max range TEH SNIPAR IWOA types.  I honestly have no time to stick around those types.  Good luck and good night, I'm off to find someone who'll fight in battleship optimal where my guns can contribute.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,630 posts
5,107 battles

MM is okay, I have no problems with it. Not seeing nearly as many hightiers as it was in the CBT. 

~Hunter

[RAZGZ]
Beta Testers
814 posts
14,926 battles

MM is okay, I have no problems with it. Not seeing nearly as many hightiers as it was in the CBT. 

~Hunter

Not really and I think you know it.  My performance is good,  but most of the match balances are bad.   Beta testing isn't the issue in my mind, but the way the model is setup.