You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mr_Alex

Crashing into your own team mates?

8 comments in this topic

[-JEDI]
Alpha Tester
2,667 posts
8,151 battles

I was wondering is there a reason for Credit and EXP penalty when you crash into a teammate into your own team?

Members
1 post
785 battles

Because you damage them. Anytime you damage a teammate, you get penalized in order to discourage griefers and/or encourage paying better attention to where you're going and where you're firing.

• Cool 1

[A-M-F]
Beta Testers
578 posts
3,090 battles

It's damage but at the same time you loose what? 40 credits and 2 exp? So sint really worth noticing.

Beta Testers
745 posts
3,021 battles

don't worry I think the most damage I've ever done to a teammate through collision cost me a grand total 15 or 20 credits (out of tens of thousands of credits earned). If you think I'm just guestamating those number, you're right, point is, you just don't do much damage to teammates by colliding with them. It's the artillery fire and especially the torpedo damage you really need to be weary of.

[SLDF]
Beta Testers
222 posts
1,586 battles

The next time you grind against a teammate, watch both of your health bars. They deteriorate one point at a time. That's why the penalty is so small. The damage is minimal.

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
339 posts
4,475 battles

I have been rolled over on my side being rammed it was kool if it happens again i want to shoot my torps straight up

Beta Testers
745 posts
3,021 battles

I have been rolled over on my side being rammed it was kool if it happens again i want to shoot my torps straight up

please report back to us those results! Unfortunately I'm predicting an early death for the teammate beside you (and perhaps a short ban for you) but it would be fun to see!