Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CLeclerc16

What's ur longest lose streak?

47 comments in this topic

Members
102 posts
2,738 battles

Because for various reason I recently got 15win and 30loss. I assure u I don't change the game, but I don't suck at all. Before that I had a nice 15win3loss time. Has this happened to any of u guys?

[RMOVE]
Alpha Tester
815 posts
6,728 battles

Sometimes it seems that all the odds are against you. I feel like we all have times like this with just about any game. My best advice would be to take a break for a little while, come back with a clear head and keep going at it.

Members
102 posts
2,738 battles

Sometimes it seems that all the odds are against you. I feel like we all have times like this with just about any game. My best advice would be to take a break for a little while, come back with a clear head and keep going at it.

yeah about to do that. But how long? A day? A week?

[HFXSD]
Beta Testers
753 posts
8,107 battles

no, 30lose with15 wins. But I m indeed on a 10 lose streak

Oh. Was confused by the thread title. Did you mean consecutive losses? Me, maybe 3 or 4. Nothing to wave a stick at.

Beta Testers
840 posts
595 battles

In the last 24 hours I have been won about 7 games out 30.

I've had 1 streaks of 7 and 1 streak of 8 losses in the period.

That bad is real today.

[edited]is starting again...it's be nice we be a on a team that didn't have AFK players, or 4 dead players before I can fire a shot, or a balanced MM that didn't [edited]me over with more higher tiers or carriers on the other side...

I'm about ready to uninstall after today

Edited by TheGhostCat
  • Cool 1

Members
102 posts
2,738 battles

Oh. Was confused by the thread title. Did you mean consecutive losses? Me, maybe 3 or 4. Nothing to wave a stick at.

I meant consecutive. Some people drive around and do nothing. At lower tiers. I was just like omfg the entire battle.

Members
456 posts
7,822 battles

5 games at worst, it was the middle of the night mind you. I queued up early afternoon and things went back to normal. my miyogi kept getting into Tier 5s and 6s never lower tier

[TXC]
Beta Testers
238 posts
17,704 battles

In the last 24 hours I have been won about 7 games out 30.

I've had 1 streaks of 7 and 1 streak of 8 losses in the period.

That bad is real today

I feel this pain,, i was at 58.5% win/loss at start of this week,, and proceeded to lose about 17 out of the last 20 or so  till later this afternoon.. dropped down to 51%.. 
  • Cool 2

Members
102 posts
2,738 battles

I feel this pain,, i was at 58.5% win/loss at start of this week,, and proceeded to lose about 17 out of the last 20 or so  till later this afternoon.. dropped down to 51%.. 

I feel the same pain. Had some good fights and after I did maximum damage possible, I realize my team just lost...
  • Cool 1

[NDA]
Beta Testers, Beta Testers
1,096 posts
11,235 battles

Can't say a streak number but can say I've lost 10% off my win total in the last 24 hours.

Was in some pretty bad teams. Most the time they sailed away from the action and hid, hitting nothing while getting sunk and allowing the other team to cap.

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
840 posts
595 battles

It's getting worse...I was at 56%, now I'm down to 48.5%.

Pretty pissed off about this [edited]now.

I'm suspecting that the brazillians have joined us now.

Edited by TheGhostCat

Supertester
952 posts
13,067 battles

Today has been my worst day since the reset.

So far I'm at 6 wins / 15 losses    

I'm extremely frustrated, so much I had to quit for the night. 

The sad thing is I've been playing rather well, I'm just getting really [edited]teams.                                                               

Members
102 posts
2,738 battles

Today has been my worst day since the reset.

So far I'm at 6 wins / 15 losses    

I'm extremely frustrated, so much I had to quit for the night. 

The sad thing is I've been playing rather well, I'm just getting really [edited]teams.                                                               

good to take a break..

Members
102 posts
2,738 battles

Can't say a streak number but can say I've lost 10% off my win total in the last 24 hours.

Was in some pretty bad teams. Most the time they sailed away from the action and hid, hitting nothing while getting sunk and allowing the other team to cap.

yeah when I use battleship at 3/4 speed and everyone is slower than me, really?

[TXC]
Beta Testers
238 posts
17,704 battles

YES !,, wthis this all about !  nobody advancing on the caps,, not even the cruisers...  just destroyers that cant hit each other... half the time i see battleships up in the corners hiding by the  islands in the corners where the carriers usually go..
  • Cool 1

[NDA]
1,096 posts
11,235 battles

Saw a few cruisers and destroyers getting out raced by BB's also.

Good thing I had to go to work tonight

Members
102 posts
2,738 battles

Saw a few cruisers and destroyers getting out raced by BB's also.

Good thing I had to go to work tonight

haha good idea!

[NDA]
1,096 posts
11,235 battles

Maybe it's just me, don't understand in a pixel game you can be so afraid to get into a battle and have fun win or lose

Beta Testers
62 posts
75 battles

Yep. But the most I've ever lost in a row is 6 I believe.
  • Cool 1

[TXC]
Beta Testers
238 posts
17,704 battles

Maybe it's just me, don't understand in a pixel game you can be so afraid to get into a battle and have fun win or lose

My guess is nobody wants mighty jingles calling them a lousy player cause they have a win/loss below 50 like he did on tank videos..  have really thought he was a dic* since i seen that...Like win/loss in the end is a calculation of how good a player really is....

[NDA]
1,096 posts
11,235 battles

My guess is nobody wants mighty jingles calling them a lousy player cause they have a win/loss below 50 like he did on tank videos..  have really thought he was a dic* since i seen that...Like win/loss in the end is a calculation of how good a player really is....

Guess I see win/loss different, to me that's a team stat since this is a team effort. Hit percentage, kill ratio, etc is what I see when I judge a good player.

I'll take being an average player over one that only cares about their win percentage at the cost of the rest of the team

Alpha Tester
874 posts
5,544 battles

At the end of CBT I had a 68% win rate...it has since dropped to 46%  Quite frustrating.
  • Cool 2

Sign in to follow this