Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fritz_Fried

Constant disconnects

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

11 posts in this topic

Where is the server for this? Outer Mongolia?

I get constant disconnects. 3 even sometime 4 per match. I can play WoT all day with no issues but this game is constantly kicking me off.

I have solid broadband connection, good ping. Everything runs smooth while I am in game but then I suddenly disconnect from the server. Very hard to play with this issue.

EDIT: Also, does not matter if in match or just sitting on port screen. Same issue.

Edited by Fritz_Fried

Multiple DC's here as well. Always happens in-battle. Kinda hard to play the game if you can't stay connected.

Same thing happens to me. Except for me it usually starts with the ping jumping around erratically and then the fps drops to 1. I will freeze for about 30s-1m and then find myself having to log back in after the game disconnects me from the server. Whats worse is when it happens right as i am about to enter battle against another ship. I'll freeze and watch my health get down to like 45% and then be at the log-in screen. When i come back I am dead. Seriously not pleased with how WG is ignoring this issue with so many people bringing it up.

Ok i fixed this from happening. What i did was add my phone number to my account to verify myself, next I did a full system scan for viruses and malware. Then i went into my bios setting and loaded the boards optimized defaults. I was over clocking a bit and changed around some of the functions on my mobo. This is a starting point for those of you who are DC'ing a lot. i was constantly DC'ing at port and in game and loading a game, and now i have played 3 matches back to back with out disconnecting.

Lemme know if that was help at all?

Cheers

SGT

yeah, I'm having the same problem as well, it's been doing this to me all week since the 5.6 update. I've even done a fresh reinstall of the game and it still does this.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0