Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
PaladinRyan

Any idea when weekend events will start?

9 comments in this topic

Members
251 posts

I was just curious if anybody had an idea when regular weekend events would start up. By this I mean the usual WG theme weekends with discounts on credit and gold costs for assorted things and a related mission or missions. We have not had any in OBT  thus far, which is fine, but I am definitely interested in any word on when we might begin to see them.

Members
251 posts

Never.

That seems a bit pessimistic given WG's established model for such things :P
Edited by PaladinRyan

[CHASE]
Beta Testers
1,810 posts
6,062 battles

That seems a bit pessimistic given WG's established model for such things :P

I've been slowly losing interest in this game and community. Content comes slowly and a string of bad luck has left me salty and uncaring. Is it all WGs fault? Not a chance, but they can't really fix it either.

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

no weekend event news from our EU spies - so . . . not looking hopeful this weekend

otherwise somehow these weekend events seem to start on staurday

Members
251 posts

I've been slowly losing interest in this game and community. Content comes slowly and a string of bad luck has left me salty and uncaring. Is it all WGs fault? Not a chance, but they can't really fix it either.

Fair enough.

no weekend event news from our EU spies - so . . . not looking hopeful this weekend

otherwise somehow these weekend events seem to start on staurday

Yeah I didn't think we had one coming this weekend but was hopeful somebody might have heard something I had missed.

Beta Testers
210 posts
655 battles

Not a question of can or can't, they just don't want to because they are still butthurt.

Its a great game, but I just don't have any confidence in their upper management since the week before OBT.  The decision making since then has shown a lack of competence that leads to a lack of confidence in management.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

Yeah I didn't think we had one coming this weekend but was hopeful somebody might have heard something I had missed.

a weekend event this weekend would have given logic to not having one last weekend

but since it doesn't seem to be happening

won't post the logic

Members
251 posts

a weekend event this weekend would have given logic to not having one last weekend

but since it doesn't seem to be happening

won't post the logic

Logic? WG? You are hilarious. :P

[RULE]
Beta Testers
44 posts
983 battles

Not a question of can or can't, they just don't want to because they are still butthurt.

Its a great game, but I just don't have any confidence in their upper management since the week before OBT.  The decision making since then has shown a lack of competence that leads to a lack of confidence in management.

Is it the infamous Murmansk affair you're referring to? There is a lot of stuff going on at release time I've seen this over and over with many studios getting completely blindsided and omitting important things I would not read to much into it.

Sign in to follow this