Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_Pendragon

Looking for information on a current issue

19 comments in this topic

Members
28 posts
692 battles

Hello to one and all -

We've posted a thread over at http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/38104-are-you-experiencing-chat-problems/ about a chat issue that's cropped up for a small number of you so far. If you can spare the time, we'd love it if you'd head over to the thread and see if you have any information to contribute. We want to fix this as soon as we can!

Thanks in advance for your time and attention. Action Stations!

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

I feel really bad Pendragon is very cool, he helped me out a while back.

Alpha Tester
1,472 posts
1,030 battles

screenshot this thread - destined for posterity

Ah yes... this is already saved time to collect digital dust xD

Beta Testers
436 posts

I feel really bad Pendragon is very cool, he helped me out a while back.

You should feel bad, I mean what was so hard about that? sigh sigh sigh, that was probably harder...

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,322 posts

SInce Gunlion got canned, WGNA has gone to hell...

Alpha Tester
1,907 posts
12,498 battles

Id rather the chat not work at than not know if my message was received, or if I have received all of my messages.

Fix that !    Chat window auto clearing all the time is ridiculous.

Members
2 posts
2,213 battles

When you take a shot at other ship do you have to follow that shot till it hits please tell me there is a way to stop that because as you follow that shot you just took you get a torpedo or other ship shooting at you but you can't see who it is because your still following that dam shot you did please change it.

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

When you take a shot at other ship do you have to follow that shot till it hits please tell me there is a way to stop that because as you follow that shot you just took you get a torpedo or other ship shooting at you but you can't see who it is because your still following that dam shot you did please change it.

"Z" and mousewheel button cause that effect.  Either stop hitting them or hit them again to snap back to normal.  Or in 2 respectively different places in controls remapping; remap or nullify the keys.

Alpha Tester
1,907 posts
12,498 battles

Your accidently hitting the middle mouse button or z after you fire.   

Alpha Tester
1,907 posts
12,498 battles

"Z" and mousewheel button cause that effect.  Either stop hitting them or hit them again to snap back to normal.  Or in 2 respectively different places in controls remapping; remap or nullify the keys.

Ninjad

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

Ninjad

Sowy  I just wanted to give you plenty of time to fix my GPU throttling issue.

Members
2 posts
2,213 battles

yes I use the middle mouse button and shoot fast would it not be best to remove that problem or give players a chance to stop it in the setup so players that are in a ship that loads fast can use the middle mouse button without that going on if I wish to see if they hit them I would just zoom in on the ship I am shooting.

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

yes I use the middle mouse button and shoot fast would it not be best to remove that problem or give players a chance to stop it in the setup so players that are in a ship that loads fast can use the middle mouse button without that going on if I wish to see if they hit them I would just zoom in on the ship I am shooting.

We told you how to stop it in set up.  Having a hard time understanding your post,  I might be missing something.  Z is another option.

Sign in to follow this