Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Maus123

Update 0.4.0.3 Patch Notes

18 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
703 posts
345 battles

From the RU portal:

• The Atlanta and Atago are returning.
  • A whole bunch of tier II-V ships added to Supertest.
  • New map loading screens?
  • Removed invisible walls on some maps.
  • Fixed visual artifacts on "Two Brothers" and "The Edge of Volcanoes."
  • On "Island" fixed the behavior of projectiles in contact with a certain land area.
  • Fixed a bug that in some cases, which did not display an incorrect system message rejecting the invitation in the squad.
  • Fixed a bug that caused incorrect display of messages during the critical damage to the module.
  • Fixed a bug that did not report on the dismantling of the modernization of doubloons.
  • Fixed display text messages in the game.
  • Fixed a bug that caused incorrect display of smoke from the chimney at the enemy ships.
  • Fixed a bug that caused incorrect playback animation takeoff squadron in the destruction of an aircraft carrier.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the increase in detail in the water chamber away from the ship.
  • Fixed flashing of the tracer at low and medium graphics settings.
  • Fixed a bug that in some cases lead to closure of the game client crash when you open a chat channel.
  • Fixed a bug that caused incorrect settings in the graphics quality auto detect weak configuration.
  • Changed probability of falling cards.
  • Fixed a bug due to which in some cases could ship a long time not to return to port after the battle.
  • Fixed a bug due to which the database while capturing the battle ends.
  • Fixed a bug that in some cases lead to closure of the game client crash when entering the fight.
  • Significantly speed up recharging of universal destroyer guns Mutsuki in maximum configuration.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the lack of any indication in the destruction of air defense guns in the ships of the Russian and British branches.

Source.

Beta Testers
2,680 posts
718 battles

From the RU portal:

• The Atlanta and Atago are returning.
  • New map loading screens?
  • Removed invisible walls on some maps.
  • Fixed visual artifacts on "Two Brothers" and "The Edge of Volcanoes."
  • On "Island" fixed the behavior of projectiles in contact with a certain land area.
  • Fixed a bug that in some cases, which did not display an incorrect system message rejecting the invitation in the squad.
  • Fixed a bug that caused incorrect display of messages during the critical damage to the module.
  • Fixed a bug that did not report on the dismantling of the modernization of doubloons.
  • Fixed display text messages in the game.
  • Fixed a bug that caused incorrect display of smoke from the chimney at the enemy ships.
  • Fixed a bug that caused incorrect playback animation takeoff squadron in the destruction of an aircraft carrier.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the increase in detail in the water chamber away from the ship.
  • Fixed flashing of the tracer at low and medium graphics settings.
  • Fixed a bug that in some cases lead to closure of the game client crash when you open a chat channel.
  • Fixed a bug that caused incorrect settings in the graphics quality auto detect weak configuration.
  • Changed probability of falling cards.
  • Fixed a bug due to which in some cases could ship a long time not to return to port after the battle.
  • Fixed a bug due to which the database while capturing the battle ends.
  • Fixed a bug that in some cases lead to closure of the game client crash when entering the fight.
  • Significantly speed up recharging of universal destroyer guns Mutsuki in maximum configuration.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the lack of any indication in the destruction of air defense guns in the ships of the Russian and British branches.

Source.

Cards are falling? What type of cards? Are they balanced on the flagpoles or something? :trollface:

[DHO-2]
Beta Testers
1,257 posts
12,077 battles

Ships

The following ships have been added for testing purposes on a limited basis. Players will not be able to purchase them, but you may encounter them in battle.

• Diana - An armored cruiser with an impressive primary battery and multiple secondary armaments.

• Pallada - Another classic example of a well-equipped armored cruiser.
  • Marblehead - A fast scout cruiser with torpedoes and a relatively strong primary armament; as well as a plane launcher.
  • Cincinnati - A light cruiser with a rapid rate of fire, strong AA equipment, and can launch a scout plane. 
  • Tachibana - Small and fast, that's the name of the game for this Japanese destroyer.
  • Sakura - The first destroyer entirely designed in Japan. Like most destroyers, she relies on her torpedoes for damage output. 
  • Mikasa - A legend in her own time, she fought in the Russian-Japanese war. Her stats are well-rounded and will prove to be a valuable ally or fearsome enemy. 

You may see this in game.  But we're not got to directly tell you what it is, or which nation it is from.  

Thanks WG.  Top info as always.

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

From the RU portal:

•  
  •  

Source.

Wut. Is that an actual translation or a google translation?

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

Ships

The following ships have been added for testing purposes on a limited basis. Players will not be able to purchase them, but you may encounter them in battle.

• Diana - An armored cruiser with an impressive primary battery and multiple secondary armaments.
  • Marblehead - A fast scout cruiser with torpedoes and a relatively strong primary armament; as well as a plane launcher.
  • Cincinnati - A light cruiser with a rapid rate of fire, strong AA equipment, and can launch a scout plane. 
  • Tachibana - Small and fast, that's the name of the game for this Japanese destroyer.
  • Sakura - The first destroyer entirely designed in Japan. Like most destroyers, she relies on her torpedoes for damage output. 
  • Mikasa - A legend in her own time, she fought in the Russian-Japanese war. Her stats are well-rounded and will prove to be a valuable ally or fearsome enemy. 

You may see this in game.  But we're not got to directly tell you what it is, or which nation it is from.  

From top to bottom

• Tier 3 Russian Protected Cruiser
  • Tier 3 Russian Protected Cruiser
  • Tier 5 American CL
  • Tier 5 American CL
  • Tier ? Japanese DD
  • Tier ?Japanese DD
  • Tier ? Japanese BB

The cruisers are all sister ships of either the Aurora or Omaha so you can assume they'll be the same tier. I don't recall official statements about the others so i'm not going to comment on them.

Note: This is speculation

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
703 posts
345 battles

I would have posted stats as well as images of the new ships, but guess what? You have posted an image from a site that the administrator does not allow links to, because Wikipedia is apparently illegal now.

So here's a picture of the Mikasa instead:

tF9q77y.jpg

Edited by Maus123

[DAMP]
In AlfaTesters, In AlfaTesters
2,688 posts
14,166 battles

Is it a typo that they say in the update notes that the Atago is a tier 7 or did they really tier it down from an 8?

• Tier VII Japanese cruiser Atago
  • Cool 1

[DHO-2]
Beta Testers
1,257 posts
12,077 battles

Is it a typo that they say in the update notes that the Atago is a tier 7 or did they really tier it down from an 8?

• Tier VII Japanese cruiser Atago

I'm now waiting for the WG press release starting with their famous line:

"What we meant to say was............."

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

I would have posted stats as well as images of the new ships, but guess what? You have posted an image from a site that the administrator does not allow links to, because Wikipedia is apparently illegal now.

So here's a picture of the Mikasa instead:

tF9q77y.jpg

They blocked Wikipedia picture links a very long time ago.  Back when they were elitist and neg bombed and chased off people that used Wikipedia as a source of information.  They are nicer now. :sceptic:

0 posts

Ships

The Tachibana...that was a nice ship back in the day, before they removed it, nice to see its becoming back.

Beta Testers
1,280 posts
2,433 battles

They blocked Wikipedia picture links a very long time ago.  Back when they were elitist and neg bombed and chased off people that used Wikipedia as a source of information.  They are nicer now. :sceptic:

do you ever get the feeling that all they want us to see is their particular form of ship propaganda?? Almost everywhere i post pics from except my own photobucket is illegal now.. Kinda sad really..

Beta Testers
295 posts
565 battles

That is about the strangest solution I've heard to making the Mutsuki less terrible.

What did they do, mug a Nicholas and take the American 5" autoloaders?

Perversely, now I really want to try it out.

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

do you ever get the feeling that all they want us to see is their particular form of ship propaganda?? Almost everywhere i post pics from except my own photobucket is illegal now.. Kinda sad really..

From what little I understand it wasn't Wargamings decision.

Beta Testers
1,280 posts
2,433 battles

From what little I understand it wasn't Wargamings decision.

Ahh.. I didnt know that.. As i have no problem on any other forum i belong too, it just seemed extremely odd to me, bordering on a bit of deviousness..

[WIB]
Alpha Tester
3,978 posts
2,472 battles

Only problem I have with all these low level premiums is that their earning potential sucks. I can pretty much earn the same amount with many of the non-premium ships I own.

I am only averaging about 140k with the Tier IVs and 160k with the Tier Vs and I can do that much on a Kuma, regularly.

Sign in to follow this