You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Midnitewolf

Its official - Atago and Atlanta Returning on Monday

33 comments in this topic

[WIB]
Alpha Tester
3,978 posts
2,472 battles

Well I see on the official site that the Atago and Atlanta would be returning on Monday.

Wonder if they will come back at the same pricing.

Beta Testers
527 posts
11,385 battles

I imagine it will.  They are high teir ships and in WoT premium tanks usually cost around 40-50 dollars at that range.

[VPMN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
2,095 posts
8,175 battles

I'm trying to understand what the point of taking them away (for what a week) was? 

[WIB]
Alpha Tester
3,978 posts
2,472 battles

I imagine it will.  They are high teir ships and in WoT premium tanks usually cost around 40-50 dollars at that range.

Going to be kind of pissed if the do come back at a higher price considering they removed them without notice.

It was 10,700 gold for the Atago and 9,700 gold for the Altanta.  I am betting on 12,700 gold for the Atago and 11,000 for the Atlanta for the re-release.

[WIB]
Alpha Tester
3,978 posts
2,472 battles

We are getting 2 premium Omahas added? Why?

New Omaha is suppose to have different turret placements.  Depending on where they are placed, it might actually be a cool ship.

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

I'm trying to understand what the point of taking them away (for what a week) was? 

To keep them from flooding the tiers like the type 59 did back in the day.  Well till people bad some time to grind out some ships.

Now the flood of ships will commense, along with the whining about said ships.

[SALVO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,598 posts
7,430 battles

Get ready folks...it's coming back :/

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
3,315 posts
27,013 battles

Well I see on the official site that the Atago and Atlanta would be returning on Monday.

Their Web site say's Tier 7 Atlanta which is correct , but the Atago  is a Tier 8 not a tier 7 which their web site says .

[ACES-]
Beta Testers
8 posts
3,522 battles

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Atlanta 6000 gold in beta?

I paid 9000 gold on day one of the open beta...I felt it was a cash grab but after having the Atlanta in CBT I wanted it.

WG is well known for it's "cash grabs" so it's bitness as usual.

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

Don't give them any ideas! :ohmy: I still have to buy my namesake!

Alpha Tester
127 posts
175 battles

The following ships have been added for testing purposes on a limited basis. Players will not be able to purchase them, but you may encounter them in battle.

• Diana - An armored cruiser with an impressive primary battery and multiple secondary armaments.

• Pallada - Another classic example of a well-equipped armored cruiser.
  • Marblehead - A fast scout cruiser with torpedoes and a relatively strong primary armament; as well as a plane launcher.
  • Cincinnati - A light cruiser with a rapid rate of fire, strong AA equipment, and can launch a scout plane. 
  • Tachibana - Small and fast, that's the name of the game for this Japanese destroyer.
  • Sakura - The first destroyer entirely designed in Japan. Like most destroyers, she relies on her torpedoes for damage output. 
  • Mikasa - A legend in her own time, she fought in the Russian-Japanese war. Her stats are well-rounded and will prove to be a valuable ally or fearsome enemy. 

So Who will have access to those Ships ?? Alpha Testers ?? Super testers ??? and are they will be Given to test or we Still need to Buy Them for Doubloons ??

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

So Who will have access to those Ships ?? Alpha Testers ?? Super testers ??? and are they will be Given to test or we Still need to Buy Them for Doubloons ??

we'll find out on monday . . . :trollface:

my money is on SuperTesters followed by a small gift lottery

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
2,229 posts
29,229 battles

Happen to be my Birthday. I know what to get myself :medal:

Two weeks, and now there are enough T8 ships around in MM that you don't have 8 Atago vs 8 Atago T8 battles anymore.

Their Web site say's Tier 7 Atlanta which is correct , but the Atago  is a Tier 8 not a tier 7 which their web site says .

Maybe they took it away to reprice & reclass it as T7 now. Possible:unsure:

edit: turn out it is a typo:trollface:

Edited by Cpt_VictorHenry_USN
  • Cool 1

[VIKNG]
Beta Testers
432 posts
14,034 battles

Hmm, might have to pick up the Atlanta on Monday.

Although, a premium Omaha at tier V would be nice to have, once it gets released to the masses.

Beta Testers
527 posts
11,385 battles

Hmm, might have to pick up the Atlanta on Monday.

Although, a premium Omaha at tier V would be nice to have, once it gets released to the masses.

Normal I don't buy more than one expensive premium per month but in the case of the Atlanta and Atago I'm going to splurge and get both.  Who knows when WG might pull them again and might do it for good if they do.

[VPMN]
2,095 posts
8,175 battles

Happen to be my Birthday. I know what to get myself :medal:

Two weeks, and now there are enough T8 ships around in MM that you don't have 8 Atago vs 8 Atago T8 battles anymore.

Maybe they took it away to reprice & reclass it as T7 now. Possible:unsure:

edit: turn out it is a typo:trollface:

Well that makes sense then, thanks.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,659 battles

I should have advanced fire training on my captain by then. I'll be able to shoot them, but they won't be able to shoot me.

Anyone know how the bonuses stack? I already have the +20% AA range module fitted and that skill gives an additional +20% to AA range. I assume it is an additional to the base range, which at 5k for the main guns means an extra 1k of range each, for 7k total. It's also gonna really improve the effectiveness of the Pianos and Oerlikons that it carries.

Alpha Tester
127 posts
175 battles

I don't Know about Agato but I was pissed when They Pull Atlanta 2 days before my Paycheck

I was watching Quickybaby Video and I'm Pumped..

That is A Ship I really need to have in My Port...

Now... We need some nice Premium Japanesse DD Thats Only Ship class (not counting CV) witch is missing on Premium Line Up..

Beta Testers
77 posts

I don't Know about Agato but I was pissed when They Pull Atlanta 2 days before my Paycheck

Now... We need some nice Premium Japanesse DD Thats Only Ship class (not counting CV) witch is missing on Premium Line Up..

Same here, bub. Just before payday they went poof.

Beta Testers
1,280 posts
2,433 battles

I cant say i'm happy that the flamethrower's returning, but congrats you guys.. For those that dont have it, you'll find the flamethrower to be the best money maker in the game.. sad really, really sad..

[WAKE]
Beta Testers
193 posts
28,457 battles

Atlanta wasn't OP in CBT. It has been a bit OP since OBT because MM was throwing it into seal clubbing matches vs lower tiers. Now that the player base is catching to T7 it'll revert to be an interesting premium but hardly an OP one. In true T7-T9 matches it struggles because of its limited range and fragility.