You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MajorRenegade

Holy mother of lag................ Anyone getting this? (update/Server IP)

172 comments in this topic

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,904 posts
4,896 battles

The game is very unplayable for me today......................... I tried resetting my wifi, router, restarting computer, ete. you get the idea. but every 30 sec or so, i get server lag. Might likely on my side............ but that 1million ms is telling me something is seriously wrong............. I want to pull out my hair....

this is the first time i had lag like this, normally i get 1000-2000ms then drops back down....I don;t want to sound like i'm ranting, but I not.

shot-15.07.09_14.30.46-0704.jpg

Anyone else getting severe lag like this?

edit: I finally gotten a reply from support and they gave me the derict IP address to the Beta Server we are currently using

It 162.213.63.26

• Cool 4

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

apparently if you collect links to all the lag threads since 0.4.0

and post them all in one place

it gets under management's skin

so they might actually acknowledge the issue

• Cool 1

0 posts

I will have to check personally..lets hope I don't get afflicted by this. 

Beta Testers
670 posts
6,821 battles

This was happening to me yesterday, would spike in the millions and even kicked me out of game a few times. 

Like you I reset everything but with no avail, still lag. 

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

the first and secont threads about superior lag posted since 0.4.0 had you beat by 2-4 orders of magnitude

but they weren't able to catch a screenie of the event

you're the first to post proof

but like said earlier

if you want results - collect links to ALL the lag threads and post them in one place

Members
153 posts
171 battles

The game is very unplayable for me today......................... I tried resetting my wifi, router, restarting computer, ete. you get the idea. but every 30 sec or so, i get server lag. Might likely on my side............ but that 1million ms is telling me something is seriously wrong............. I want to pull out my hair....

this is the first time i had lag like this, normally i get 1000-2000ms then drops back down....I don;t want to sound like i'm ranting, but I not.

Same here. Audio and visual are choppy.

[ERN]
10,904 posts
4,896 battles

Still doing it...................

shot-15.07.09_14.08.59-0916.jpg

I'm just gonna to call it for the day and get off while i can. There is just no way i can deal with this lag

Beta Testers
326 posts
6,244 battles

I get a constant annoying stutter lag that is extremely apparent while turning, this wasn't happening in CBT so I think its just server load.

• Cool 1

Guest pizzastorm
0 posts

Seems like a few people have been experiencing this. 

Can we get some more information if you have encountered this?

When did it start? Does it start and stop? Have you experienced this before?

If you submit a ticket and allow our customer support team to collect some ping plotter samples this may help us identify why this is happening and how widespread it is. 

• Cool 1

[ERN]
10,904 posts
4,896 battles

If you submit a ticket and allow our customer support team to collect some ping plotter samples this may help us identify why this is happening and how widespread it is. 

the 1million ms lag started today for me and been like this all day. No, this is the first time I ran into any Ms issue like this on a grand scale of 50k+ ms, but 1 million ms is insane

but ya i guess i can send a Ticket

Beta Testers
973 posts
2,500 battles

Ok im going to admit, I have started to experience this too.  My ping went to 66452547, IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?

Edited by manavdharma
  • Cool 1

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers
59 posts
10,623 battles

No issues here. ATT uverse gigbit lan. Austin,tx. I played all morning no lag at all

[ERN]
10,904 posts
4,896 battles

Well i'm installing pingplotter now to see what results i get.

[ERN]
10,904 posts
4,896 battles

anyone know what the Server Ip?

Members
153 posts
171 battles

For me, I don't receive outrageous ping, but the frame per second is unstable. The FPS would be at 60 at one moment then drop to the 20s after a few seconds later. I have also experienced stuttering/slow motion such as a YouTube video at .5x speed.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
542 posts
1,775 battles

Yesterday when I played my Iwaki Alpha. Just got into a game and lost control...ping read what yours did..huge number. I lost Comcast connection for about 3 minutes. When I got back on, I couldn't get back into the game, but it said it was still in battle. Wound up losing that battle too.

Maybe it has to do with the internet problems they are having on the East Coast, like yesterday with the United Airlines, Stock Market and Wall Street Journal?

Beta Testers
542 posts
1,775 battles

Just the one time yesterday about 2 pm AZ Time. (Yes, we in AZ have our own time zone, we are special)

[ERN]
10,904 posts
4,896 battles

Just the one time yesterday about 2 pm AZ Time. (Yes, we in AZ have our own time zone, we are special)

I know....... I lived in AZ for 10 years. No daylight saving ever, always same time

Beta Testers
542 posts
1,775 battles

I know....... I lived in AZ for 10 years. No daylight saving ever, always same time

And the weather..... always sunny!

Beta Testers
405 posts

I had 3 disconnects from server today if that helps and yes the lag is an issue still.

Beta Testers
405 posts

And the weather..... always sunny!

I miss good ole Havazoo, Kokohoes, ah the good ole days of fast boats and fast woman.  38DDouble Trouble lives again.......