Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Beerstein

Synch issue?

4 comments in this topic

[D4NCE]
Alpha Tester
524 posts
49 battles

My shells appear to be going through enemy ships and only hit when they land nearly a full shiplength in front of where I see the ship. Is there any way to fix/deal with the issue? I'm on max settings got 60 FPS and around 35 ping.

At one point I destroyed an enemies engine by landing the shells in front of where I saw him ;s

[EPOXY]
Wiki Editor, Members, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
5,899 posts
13,522 battles

welcome to client desync.

clientdesync.png

made this back in alpha, it still applies.

[D4NCE]
Alpha Tester
524 posts
49 battles

welcome to client desync.

clientdesync.png

made this back in alpha, it still applies.

Yeah in alpha I assumed it was just the RU server ping now I'm really concerned. Gonna have to get used to it for now I guess and aim just in front of the enemy and hope I hit at least the back side.

[EPOXY]
Wiki Editor, Members, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
5,899 posts
13,522 battles

it's better than it used to be, but seems to be creeping back.

[D4NCE]
Alpha Tester
524 posts
49 battles

Had some synching in a reverse manner this battle, hitting enemies is pretty much a guessing game for me right now I think the game is unplayable for me unless they figure it out :(

Seemed okay in CB though idk what happened. In any case bottom 3 on my team every battle from being at the top 3 in beta, I'm a detriment and can't play until it's addressed.

Edit: Tried a bot game, had to fire over a whole ship length in front of enemy destroyers to hit them at 1-3km. They seem to usually synch to where they should be after they die though =/ one wasn't even facing the same way by like 50 degrees =/ When I say the game is unplayable with this issue I really mean it. I would try to play through it if it were at all possible but it really isn't.

Edited by Beerstein

Sign in to follow this