Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Beerstein

Commander skills question

5 comments in this topic

[D4NCE]
Alpha Tester
524 posts
49 battles

Is there any place where I can get more clarity on them? They seem a LOT more clear than in previous versions but there are still a few that I want to double check on.

Example: Basic Fire Training/ Advanced Fire Training says it decreases reload time of guns under 155mm but it also has it under the "Secondary Armament" category, so does it impact ALL guns this small or just secondary guns this small?

Demolition expert, does it include secondary batteries as its categorized under Artillery?

If all of these work as described shouldn't they all be in the same category (weaponry or something) as they already say what they do?

Just figured I should get clarity before spending these.

Banned
2,485 posts
977 battles

Seems to impact main battery as well, i remember back in CBT with advanced firing training getting the Iwaki's guns out to 11.9km or something with a pretty fast reload. (base range is ~10.1km)

[D4NCE]
Alpha Tester
524 posts
49 battles

Seems to impact main battery as well, i remember back in CBT with advanced firing training getting the Iwaki's guns out to 11.9km or something with a pretty fast reload. (base range is ~10.1km)

Thanks! I always liked that the Iwakis guns were just small enough to get the bonus on aiming expert, giggity! I've been gone for a while and it looks like not just descriptions but functions of some changed. It looks a lot better now!

[OAK]
Beta Testers
23 posts
5,855 battles

I just put the 4 points into Advanced Fire Training on my Gremyashchy (DD with 130mm guns) and the tooltip remained at 11.9km whereas I was expecting it to jump up +20% to 14km. Does the commander skills update the tooltips on the right hand ship panel? or remain the same? If so I think my four points spent here are redundant.......

Beta Testers
1,031 posts
684 battles

I found WoWS like WoT and WoWP, some descriptions lead to more questions than they answer. WG could use some help in that area, 

Sign in to follow this