Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Stieger

Cameo Question

6 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
349 posts
15,111 battles

Recently I purchased the 12K cameo for my DD It did not say for 1 day or for 30 days etc. When I came out the match it was gone not much like WOT at all at least if you purchsed a skin it willl tell how long you have rather u pay in credits or in gold. Just curious if this is a bug I dont see it posted.

[CRON]
Beta Testers
778 posts
11,656 battles

You have to pay to put it back on the ship after every battle. They are making it a consumable at this point. That might change later, I hope.

On a side note I hope they will add the ability to use other colors on the camo, at some point.

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
2,229 posts
29,229 battles

It is a one-battle only consumable. I don't like it at all, but that's the way it is.  It should be like WOT where you can buy a credit version good fro 7-30 days and a gold permeant version.

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Alpha Tester
6,193 posts
4,955 battles

It's not that bad, 12k out of a 200-300k earnings per match feels like a drop in the bucket since it does give you an in-game effect like any other consumable.

I'd kinda like to see some visual only camo that is permanent.

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
2,229 posts
29,229 battles

It's a credit sink. those able to afford it have to make a decision. mount it or save credits.

For me it is a better value than the 22500  credit damage control mod or better scout planes, but still doesn't make the -4% accuracy camo a very good buy. I use it just because I earn enough money on my T5-7 cruisers every game with premium and living longer(less accurate return fire) means more damage and more credits.

I do lol at the Carrier players who camo their ship when they should be staying away from gunfire ranges.

Bks5s9u.jpg?1

That Burning Indy in the background apparently forgot if you are getting shot at in a carrier you are already playing it wrong:teethhappy:

Edited by Cpt_VictorHenry_USN

Sign in to follow this