Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
mkfour

Low Xp ?

12 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
139 battles

I played 3 games today, all wins. The first was the daily double, 2 kills and 25k dmg = 290xp. Second was 47k dmg 3 kills = 270xp. Third game was around 30k dmg no kills = 460xp.  All games were in my St. Louis. Why is the xp so low ?

Also why does my profile show 100% defeats and no other stats ? And only after todays update did I see a commander for my ships. Before there was nothing.

Edited by mkfour

Alpha Tester
1,997 posts
2,336 battles

that does sound odd. Are you premium or not? Dont think it matters, as 47k damage and 3 kills at tier 3 should net a hefty sum of xp. Submit a ticket with screenshots of the various battle screens. or post them here so we can see if theres anything obvious that stands out as a cause. 

Edit: forgot about that damn co-op mode. 

Edited by StooperDave

Alpha Tester
2,716 posts
4,076 battles

You must have played Co-op. PvE games dont count towards records and give minimal XP

[A-M-F]
Beta Testers
578 posts
3,090 battles

Play random battles and not co-op against bots. You get reduced exp and credit gains to prevent people just farming easy wins. Same reason it isn't kept on the record since people who care about stats would just Stat pad till they have a 80% or better winrate.

[A-M-F]
Beta Testers
578 posts
3,090 battles

Also as you level up your account you get access to new features. Can't remember them all but you get access to random battles after lvl 2, commanders at lvl 4 or 5 as well as free exp is somewhere in there as well, and you get flags (rewarded from some achievements) and camouflage at lvl 7 and 8 respectively. 

Members
2 posts
139 battles

AHH.. ya I think they were co-op.. didn't realize that.. thank you for the quick response !

[A-M-F]
Beta Testers
578 posts
3,090 battles

ok that's good for me to know that coops suck but what about losing? i feel like i lose half my xp when i do lose

you get a bonus when you win so of course you get less when you loose ( but still more than a win in co-op). However if you do really well and still loose it's possible to get more exp than most of the opposite winning team..... lol. 

Beta Testers
80 posts

Lower tier games tend to give pretty bad XP, even with premium. For example, I got 350 xp for a win with my Omaha and 815 for a loss in Warspite.

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

do you know how much xp you lose if your team loses?

as written

you lose 0% if your team loses

you gain 50% if your team wins

Sign in to follow this