Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ACME_WarToy

Awards & acheivments

18 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
733 posts
4,183 battles

has anyone received any acheivments or awards yet.........just destroyed 6 ships in 1 match   :medal:

Yeah I have quite a few of them, there isn't an award for sinking 6 ships though, it's not like tanks, there is no top gun. Go to your profile ingame, and click the achievements tab, you'll see all of the achievements available ingame. 

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

has anyone received any acheivments or awards yet.........just destroyed 6 ships in 1 match   :medal:

no achievement for that in this game

read achievements in game

Members
174 posts
9,458 battles

yeah, I've gotten lots of awards since joining OBT in the past week, but no awards for 6 kills...sorry.  There probably should be an award for 6 kill though.

[A-M-F]
Beta Testers
578 posts
3,090 battles

yeah, I've gotten lots of awards since joining OBT in the past week, but no awards for 6 kills...sorry.  There probably should be an award for 6 kill though.

No there shouldn't be. Would just promote kill stealing and foster a bad play style as people are more focused on kills than maxing their damage output.

• Cool 1

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
2,229 posts
29,229 battles

Yeah I have quite a few of them, there isn't an award for sinking 6 ships though, it's not like tanks, there is no top gun. Go to your profile ingame, and click the achievements tab, you'll see all of the achievements available ingame. 

There is an achievement(Confederate) for damaging 6 players each by +20% of their HP and another for damaging 4 players each by +30% of their HP(High caliber). Achieving Confederate give you 10 =50% XP flags(you can only receive those once every 24 hours). You can check on your achievements under Profile->Achievements

Iai6HLd.jpg?1

Edited by Cpt_VictorHenry_USN

733 posts
4,183 battles

There is an achievement(Confederate) for damaging 6 players each by +20% of their HP and another for damaging 4 players each by +30% of their HP(High caliber). Achieving Confederate give you 10 =50% XP flags(you can only receive those once every 24 hours).

Yes but he's talking about kills, not damage. 

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
2,229 posts
29,229 battles

Yes but he's talking about kills, not damage. 

Yes, but there are no Multiple Kill awards in WOWS like those in WOT. The closest one is the Double strike award( 2 kill in 10 seconds). Just giving examples for type of achievement you could achieve for damaging multiple ships.
Edited by Cpt_VictorHenry_USN

733 posts
4,183 battles

Yes, but there are no Multiple Kill awards in WOWS like those in WOT. The closest one is the Double strike award( 2 kill in 10 seconds). Just giving examples for type of achievement you could achieve for damaging multiple ships.

Can you please reread what I posted originally? I never stated there was any award for getting kills. Read carefully before replying, it would be much appreciated.

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,816 posts
6,263 battles

No there shouldn't be. Would just promote kill stealing and foster a bad play style as people are more focused on kills than maxing their damage output.

If you have not killed it yet, then it is not your kill.  Once you kill it, it is your kill, and (coincidentally) can't be stolen.

If you are shooting at a live enemy ship that is not dead yet, it is not yet 'your kill'.  If I kill it, you will still have the same number of kills in that battle - I will still not have stolen your kill.

[4HIM]
Beta Testers
399 posts
14,073 battles

Capt Victor Henry, I salute you! That's a lot of confederate awards.  Playing a CV?

[A-M-F]
Beta Testers
578 posts
3,090 battles

If you have not killed it yet, then it is not your kill.  Once you kill it, it is your kill, and (coincidentally) can't be stolen.

If you are shooting at a live enemy ship that is not dead yet, it is not yet 'your kill'.  If I kill it, you will still have the same number of kills in that battle - I will still not have stolen your kill.

currently there is no kill stealing since you get most of your rewards from damage dealt which is how it should be. If they start putting in rewards for "x amount of kills" like they have in WoT, the terrible game play you see there will bleed through to WoWS. What I'm talking about is the guys that hold their fire specifically to just get the last hits in. I have seen countless games where someone has 5 kills but places in the bottom half of the team because they have less than 1k damage dealt and only have like 7 shots fired. That's not the kind of game play we want here.

Members
174 posts
9,458 battles

An award for kills just isn't important to me and it probably would promote less team play, but btw, leave that kill stealing mentality in WoT.  There's no such thing as kill stealing...there or here.  If you haven't killed it, it's not yours.  It's more important to get the guns off the map.
Edited by Leeferr

Alpha Tester
1,734 posts
2,514 battles

That's just crazy.  I feel like Toot the Tugboat now....

LOL yeah I have a few but not all. I need to BB more.

Sign in to follow this