Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NachoFoot

Attempt to Exploit the MM and...

13 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
201 posts
1,171 battles

...you might end up facing some Clevelands.  Those are not fun in low level matches.  I don't think they will try to division with an Erie again.

ECTKLoo.jpg?1

0 posts

Clevelands are truly painful to face...and well...they just horrible to face in packs...nevermind a single one in lower tier ships. 

0 posts

I...Uh...Name and shame bro...Don't get into trouble :hiding:

That can...attract the attention of a few... 

[DSRP]
Beta Testers
748 posts
2,650 battles

Oh hey, the new sig images came out nice Roma.

Anyway, matchmaking seems to always like throwing divisions into slightly higher tier matches than the highest tier in the division, with no regards to what else is in there. I don't think I've ever seen someone get, for example, an Atago, into a T4 match as the only T8 using divisions to average the tier out.

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,108 battles

That can...attract the attention of a few... 

Better I tell him before some just get curious the name of the tier 1. I did :hiding:

[PPNA1]
[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
2,229 posts
29,229 battles

Oh hey, the new sig images came out nice Roma.

Anyway, matchmaking seems to always like throwing divisions into slightly higher tier matches than the highest tier in the division, with no regards to what else is in there. I don't think I've ever seen someone get, for example, an Atago, into a T4 match as the only T8 using divisions to average the tier out.

Different tier in a division= fail platoon and should be punished accordingly(you get counted as the highest tier only thus get into unfavorable matchups), although I don't like punishing the rest of the team who had nothing to do with the failtooning.
Edited by Cpt_VictorHenry_USN

Members
52 posts
205 battles

Different tier in a division= fail platoon and should be punished accordingly(you get counted as the highest tier only thus get into unfavorable matchups), although I don't like punishing the rest of the team who had nothing to do with the failtooning.

This.  They should be embarrassed about trying to powerlevel their newbro.  Even pubbies in tier 5 know how to play their class.  

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,914 battles

Mehhh. It's not the same as tanks; being three tiers behind (which is the worst likely case if you division up one tier apart) doesn't make you useless. Being five tiers behind is rough though.

I actually saw an Erie in my Myogi the other day, and while our team complained quite strongly in chat, they (1) acknowledged their goof and admitted they didn't know, and (2) that Erie was smart about not spearheading the attack, and just generally being in a good place to contribute without being ship food.

Edited by Special_Kay

Beta Testers
127 posts
5,918 battles

Yea they will. They always do and they act like the team saddled with them are being unreasonable for being upset with them. Those kind of people cant help it.

[LFD]
Alpha Tester
3,951 posts
723 battles

Better I tell him before some just get curious the name of the tier 1. I did :hiding:

i personally like it, get to yell at people for being f******ds
Edited by BnaditCorps

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,108 battles

i personally like it, get to yell at people for being f******ds

Ah I'm not like that.

Alpha Tester
1,997 posts
2,336 battles

In this game i would say +/-1 tier is fine. Ships power levels at different tiers are not as brick wall insurmountable as in WoT. +/-2 is pushing things. though. +/- 6 should be named and shamed. lol
Edited by StooperDave

Sign in to follow this