Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dethlor

wargaming wthdid you screw up

33 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
323 battles

my first battle today i play normal die and go back to port, before the port loads i run outside for a smoke only to get back to a different ship then the one that was selected in a battle????? i'm damaged and half my team is dead, wthdid you programmers screw up this time???

WARGAMING proving once again its scraping the bottom of the barrel for its programmers

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

my first battle today i play normal die and go back to port, before the port loads i run outside for a smoke only to get back to a different ship then the one that was selected in a battle?????

your house is haunted

Supertest Coordinator
7,223 posts
14,436 battles

Did you press the Battle Again button? Because this sounds like operator error.

[GUYS]
Alpha Tester
2,768 posts
4,462 battles

Are you sure you didn't press To Battle on another ship? Because I've never known the game to just start a battle w/o me telling it to.

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by TabbyHopkins

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

How does this make sense any way whatsoever. You die, then you talk about being damaged and your team being dead. How do you get destroyed, then come back alive to take damage?

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

Did you press the Battle Again button? Because this sounds like operator error.

You have excellent hearing my friend.
  • Cool 1

[USCGC]
Beta Testers
19 posts
8,674 battles

So when match ended, did it start again?  Has it happened since?   If not, right along with the CompassGhost, it may have been O E.

[VPMN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
2,095 posts
8,175 battles

How does this make sense any way whatsoever. You die, then you talk about being damaged and your team being dead. How do you get destroyed, then come back alive to take damage?

You skipped an entire sentence. He said he died, exited back to port, then stepped outside to have a cigarette, came back in and he was in a new battle, in a different ship, nearly dead with all his allies dead.

OP, Do you have a cat by any chance?

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,719 posts

Everything normal here, operator blaming his error on someone else.

Nothing to see here, move along :popcorn:

Beta Testers
725 posts
1,646 battles

Or a chipmunk? 

Chipmunks are very crafty and spiteful.

• Cool 1

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles
Y62ulao.jpg

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

You skipped an entire sentence. He said he died, exited back to port, then stepped outside to have a cigarette, came back in and he was in a new battle, in a different ship, nearly dead with all his allies dead.

i run outside for a smoke only to get back to a different ship then the one that was selected in a battle????? i'm damaged and half my team is dead

Nothing here seems to have said he went into another battle, unless I'm reading internet grammar incorrectly.

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

OP............... do you by any chance have a little brother that pressed the battle button for you while on your smoke break?? :trollface:

[VPMN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
2,095 posts
8,175 battles

Nothing here seems to have said he went into another battle, unless I'm reading internet grammar incorrectly.

His engrish not so gud.

But the gist is he doesn't know how he got into another battle in a new ship even though he more than likely brain farted and pressed a button sending him into battle. So there he sat AFK while his entire team died, I hate those players.

[R0FL]
Beta Testers
1,286 posts
4,086 battles

This is Wargaming telling you to stop smoking.    It's as simple as that.    :sceptic:

• Cool 1

[RED]
Alpha Tester
429 posts
14,845 battles

my first battle today i play normal die and go back to port, before the port loads i run outside for a smoke only to get back to a different ship then the one that was selected in a battle????? i'm damaged and half my team is dead, wthdid you programmers screw up this time???

WARGAMING proving once again its scraping the bottom of the barrel for its programmers

It probably had something to do with "what" you smoked..........:D

Beta Testers
127 posts
5,918 battles

Clearly they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for customers too.
  • Cool 2

Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
6,051 posts

So you didn't read the label on the cigarette pack?  You know the one "Smoking may be dangerous to your health".  I've heard folks complaining about smoke in the game but this is a new one for me.

Beta Testers
966 posts

User Error, maybe your cat stepped across your keyboard.

Perhaps you can find a way to simultaneously rectify not only the user error, but also your unideal attitude and critical thinking as well.

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

Perhaps you can find a way to simultaneously rectify not only the user error, but also your unideal attitude and critical thinking as well.

different cigaretts :trollface:
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this