Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
theolor1

best ships?

3 comments in this topic

Members
1 post

I just started playing and I was wondering which nation had the best ships in the game overall? being a history nut really leans me into Japan although they lost the war, in my mind I believe their ships to be superior but they lost out because they could not keep production with the United States.

Edited by theolor1

Members
9 posts
1,800 battles

Japan had a larger Navy at the start of the war "One Ocean Navy Two Ocean Fleet" was the USA's problem. Although Japanese had the best torps and more experienced crews as USA crews at the start of the war had frequent problems with their xp level. A good example of this would be Battle of Midway where a large number of aircraft attempted to bomb a Japanese DD and all missed. Although Higher level commanders made mistakes too early in the war B-17 is not a good aircraft for bombing ships (same battle).

Beta Testers
2,420 posts
1,809 battles

Each nation has been carefully balanced to be about equal. If you like Japan, play Japan.

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

I just started playing and I was wondering which nation had the best ships in the game overall? being a history nut really leans me into Japan although they lost the war, in my mind I believe their ships to be superior but they lost out because they could not keep production with the United States.

No such thing as "best ships". There are specific ships that are leaders of the pack like the Cleveland, Murmansk, Des Moines, Haku, Minekaze, Midaway.

But best period? No such thing.

Sign in to follow this