You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JRos83

Suggestion for Forum

6 comments in this topic

Members
888 posts
761 battles

EDIT: Answered and accommodated. Thread can be locked.

Edited by JRos83

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

Could it possibly be made to break long thread into pages, in the way the WoT forums are?

Currently it seems threads keep going on one ever increasing page. Large threads become cumbersome and can even cause minor browser issues in some cases.

Apologies if this has already been discussed.

You need to go into your forum options and change the setting to 20 posts per page.  Some of the very old accounts are set up to show all.

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

Did my guide overload the page?

Certain accounts show 2000 posts on one page and it crashes browsers or !thingies.  They need to go into settings and change to 20 posts per page like others.

Beta Testers
4,982 posts
6,249 battles

Certain accounts show 2000 posts on one page and it crashes browsers or !thingies.  They need to go into settings and change to 20 posts per page like others.

O_o

Members
888 posts
761 battles

Thank you for the answer. I must have done that for my WoT forum account ages ago and simply forgot about that.

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

Thank you for the answer. I must have done that for my WoT forum account ages ago and simply forgot about that.

Your welcome I don't fully understand it.  I was always default to 20, but I have a new account compared to most.  It seems to affect very old ones, not sure exactly.