Critter8

ShipComrade.com (World of Warships Fansite) : Updated 01/23/17

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

91 posts in this topic

Very nice site...love the fact that I can see how I'm doing with each ship in my port with things like Damage, torp hits and percentage, and the rest of the stats offered....to my amazement, I discovered that I'm doing far better in some area's and can see where I need to improve

1 question...Why is there an American flag beside my name?...I'm not an American...is it the server identifier or you just haven't had time to add the other nations flags who share North America?

America is the only country in North America. The others are colonies.

Very nice site...love the fact that I can see how I'm doing with each ship in my port with things like Damage, torp hits and percentage, and the rest of the stats offered....to my amazement, I discovered that I'm doing far better in some area's and can see where I need to improve

1 question...Why is there an American flag beside my name?...I'm not an American...is it the server identifier or you just haven't had time to add the other nations flags who share North America?

Flags are based on where the division office is. There is no flag representing both North & South America. flag not meant to be disrespectful of the players actual country. 

Currently nothing in API showing players country. Server only data

Edited by Critter8

Flags are based on where the division office is. There is no flag representing both North & South America. flag not meant to be disrespectful of the players actual country.

Currently nothing in API showing players country. Server only data

no worries...just wondering

Are the ship trees still being worked on? I've noticed that it's still basically got pre-US DD torp buff modules which also includes IJN DD torp changes. We also don't have the recent additions to stats like torp detection range, torpedo defense, and concealment when firing weapons.

Selecting some modules doesn't seem to change stats on the stat bar for some ships too.

It's because of the hurricane. The internet is down and it might take a while until they fix the lines.

It's because of the hurricane. The internet is down and it might take a while until they fix the lines.

Oh wow! Hope everyone is safe.

Oh wow! Hope everyone is safe.

ShipComrade is fine and he should be able to join the NA vs EU event via a wifi hotspot.

Been redoing the data structure & API pulls. Revamping Ship Trees so i can expand on them. 

So far I have added:

Ship Stats:

1. Battle Tiers
  2. Upgrade Slot Count.

Secondary Artillery 

1. Firing Range
  2. Total Gun Barrels
  3. Gun Name
  4. Shell Types
  5. Max Shell Damage
  6. Rate of Fire
  7. Reload time
  8. Shell Speed
  9. Shell Weight
  10. HE Burn Probability 

Survivability

1. Torpedo Damage Reduction
  2. Flood Chance

Artillery

1. Reload Time
  2. Shell Weight
  3. Shell Speed

Torpedoes

1. Torpedo Visibility Range

Aircraft

1. Plane Tier
  2. Prep Time
  3. Gunner/Rear Gunner DPS
  4. Average Damage
  5. Bomb Weight

This restructure will allow me to start integrating Modules, Upgrades, Captain Skills, Camo & Flags into the Ship Stats. Modules are pretty good, currently working on Upgrades. Should have it ready soon.

Also added a mouseover on the ship modules. 

http://shipcomrade.com/ships/american

Edited by Critter8

Updated the Captain Skill Calculator over the weekend. Not only does it allow you to generate a Build URL for sharing via social media/forums, but now it also has a Recommend Builds by Ship based on community submitted specs to the site. If someone submits the same build for that exact ship, it will upvote the spec. If you load a recommended build, you can then also upvote it or modify that build as a starter. Right now the system is brand new so the top builds are limited. I am asking the community to help populate it by submitting their favorite builds by ship and also upvoting the good ones. This is just the start, wanted to get it out soon as possible as many in the community are looking for guidance on what builds they should use.

http://ShipComrade.com/CaptCalc

newcalc_wvote.jpg

P.S. plan to add a mouse over on the builds & optimize some code (to speed it up) in the near future. Also plan to add these top builds on the individual ship pages in our ship trees.

I love this Site. Thank you for all the work that was put into this amazing site.   What do I have to do to be in the running for the Doubloons??? I saw nothing posted about a drawing or contest.   TO Anyone who reads this.    check this site out  it is AWESOME.

Launch: 07/03/2015 12:00PM (Noon) EST

(Live Now)

ShipComrade.com

News/Main:

Latest Announcements, News, Discussion & Guides/Gameplay Videos related to nothing but World of Warships. 

Red Tracker:

A searchable log of all Developer/Staff forum posts titles from NA, EA, RU & Asia integrated with Google translate (a way to bring all of us together and for fans to see what the entire company's vision is for the future) .

Player Leaderboards:

Player Leaderboards that currently ranks by 22 different rankings. (NA & EU so far)

Ship Trees:

Clickable Ship trees with screenshots, detailed Ship stats with clickable modules integrated with Wargaming's API & Ship guides/gameplay videos from Wargaming & select YouTube personalities cataloged by Ship. 

Mod Section:

Fan made Mod's & Skin's.

Patch Note Log:

Running log of patch notes giving fans the ability to look at current patch notes & prior patch notes. 

Twitch & ShipComrade.TV:

(main page) Up to 6 Random LIVE streams of World of Warships. ShipComrade.TV page that simulcasts the current #1 Warships Streamer and also lists up to 20 other Live Warships streamers. Website Contributors prioritized over random.

Captain Skill Calculator.

Hello all, over the weekend I finished up a new Captain Skill Calculator. This will allow you to plan out your skill points and share your builds with others. To share your build, copy the blue "Build URL" link after your build is set. You can adjust the max captain points using the plus or minus buttons to match what your captain's current level is.

http://ShipComrade.com/SkillCalc

An (already done) build URL:

http://shipcomrade.com/skillcalc/11010001001100001100000000

Player leaderboard

shipcalc1.jpg

------------------------------[EDIT] 06/01/2016

Pushed a major update to our player leaderboards.

http://ShipComrade.com/LeaderBoard.asp

Added Random Battles (Overall, Solo, Div2 & Div3) to the Game Type filter along with the Ranked seasons.

Search your name to add it to the listings (name has to be searched to be added).

You can Rank by any combination of the Rank filters (Server, Game Type, Stat & Ship/All Ships). No limit on Rank (no top 100). If you rank last, it will show you that you rank last. This will allow you to watch your rank go up or down no matter where you rank.

Auto-Updates happen every 24 hours since last update. To force a manual update, just search your name (manual update is limited to once every 30 minutes).

Click on a player (line) to view the player detail. Player detail includes top 20 ships ranked by selected stat & game type along with the stats by ship. Rank filters also work on the detail page. So you can switch ranking even on detail page.

On detail page you can also do a player compare. Add a second name and click the magnifying class to search. It will show both players so you can compare. You can also switch rank filters while comparing players.

This is just the start. If you have suggestions or find a bug, please let us know. Enjoy!

Critter8

P.S. currently limited to NA & EU servers atm.

ranked_wships.jpg

ranked_compare1.jpg

Much more coming. If you all like what you see, please Reply, Share, Like & Tweet to grow this new extension to our community.

Outstanding.  Thanks for sharing all your effort.

@Critter8

When is Shipcomrade going to update its list of leaderboard ships?

I have something I want to check with Harekaze.