MikeDSp

co-Op

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

16 posts in this topic

I think they should keep the Co-OP mission in the gamne main reason being is that it is fun. A casual play time for the less serious players the PvP aspect of the game should be for those that are more serious. Aother reason si that not everyone is good at shooting and maneuvering a vessal at sea.

I think they should keep the Co-OP mission in the gamne main reason being is that it is fun. A casual play time for the less serious players the PvP aspect of the game should be for those that are more serious. Aother reason si that not everyone is good at shooting and maneuvering a vessal at sea.

It is always available to play.

I man when the game goes out of testing and into regular game from closed bets and open beta to pure release should be kept for all of it.

I play co op all the time, to take a break from trolls, to master a new ship, or to just relax and wind down.

Random Battles for farming, CoOp for fun.

It will always be there. Mind you, the higher in tier you get, less likely you'll hsve human players to fill your team-- higher queue times.

Tim don't matter to me I personally don't like playing with players in the PvP part main reason they always seem to go dumb when the match starts. Also too many trolls in the those matches too shot lol. Butit is good that it will always be there even on main launch.

Keep in mind that you get about half as much xp and credits as you would in Random Battles. If that doesnt bother you, have fun!

nope it don't just takes more time I would have fun and not have to worry about trolls or players that play to lose.

Playing PVP with 12 ships each side reduces my frame rate to 0. It's like watching a slide show. 

The 7 ships of PVE is much nicer to my comp. I'll hit PVE when I get a new comp in the fall.

nope it don't just takes more time I would have fun and not have to worry about trolls or players that play to lose.

Interesting how your attitude has changed Mike?, you've become that troll haven't you? you know, that troll that plays to lose!

Like you did tonight, sat alone doing nothing while the rest of us watch you throw the game because people wouldn't give you direction at the start of the match?

I sank 5 Mike 213K in a  BB that you despise remember? yanno the camper lol you sank 0 Mike, was you against ONE damn bot and all you really had to do was CAP! you couldn't even muster the intelligence to do that.

You are a failure of epic proportions.

Even Mr bean hates you! 

Angry-Mr-Bean-Shakes-Head_zpstxiusvif.gi

Interesting how your attitude has changed Mike?, you've become that troll haven't you? you know, that troll that plays to lose!

Like you did tonight, sat alone doing nothing while the rest of us watch you throw the game because people wouldn't give you direction at the start of the match?

I sank 5 Mike 213K in a  BB that you despise remember? yanno the camper lol you sank 0 Mike, was you against ONE damn bot and all you really had to do was CAP! you couldn't even muster the intelligence to do that.

You are a failure of epic proportions.

Even Mr bean hates you! 

Angry-Mr-Bean-Shakes-Head_zpstxiusvif.gi

You must really need a hot pocket or something to level out that blood sugar if someone got you so beefed up you had to go back through 2 years of forum posts to call him out...  lol.

You must really need a hot pocket or something to level out that blood sugar if someone got you so beefed up you had to go back through 2 years of forum posts to call him out...  lol.

lol he really got under my skin hahaha but he posts so little and I just found this one.. was actually kinda fitting. 

I'll take that hot pocket now please. =)

I man when the game goes out of testing and into regular game from closed bets and open beta to pure release should be kept for all of it.

Wait, the game is currently in Beta and not general release?

Wait, the game is currently in Beta and not general release?

That post is 2 years old.  It was in Beta then.