Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shellback_90

Please quit whining

2 comments in this topic

[-GK-]
Beta Testers
9 posts
12,017 battles

It is called Beta for a reason. If you are unhappy with the current course of events either quit or play out the current course of events. As for the current grind problem most will utilize the free XP feature once accounts are unified. If free XP isn't an option then man up and level as intended and quit [edited]... you are owed nothing.

• Cool 7

Beta Testers
367 posts
401 battles

It is called Beta for a reason. If you are unhappy with the current course of events either quit or play out the current course of events. As for the current grind problem most will utilize the free XP feature once accounts are unified. If free XP isn't an option then man up and level as intended and quit [edited]... you are owed nothing.

Except for maybe a lot of us who actually bought in. I'm really tired of this "you are not liking something I like so I must [edited]about you." [edited]. I get you don't like seeing people complain about something YOU have no problem with but that doesn't mean their opinions or complains are invalid and if you continue to talk so badly about people who have a different opinion and voice it then you sir are an [edited]. They are not saying you are bad for liking the game, some of them aren't even saying the game is bad, just that it's not something they like. If people thinking differently than you about things pisses you off this much then life must just really suck for you.

Beta Testers
801 posts
4,296 battles

Complaining is not whining. While some testers will voice their displeasure with salty comments, others have been very constructive in their concerns. In the end you should not tell anyone what ti do or not do. 

Sign in to follow this