You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
brainforce

Mechanics in the garbage

22 comments in this topic

Members
14 posts

Those who have made these game mechanics do not understand nothing of  a [edited]sea battles.

Ships invisible, destroyer that slashing batteship, Smoke that covering 100 km of sea .... but damn, this developers play almost a game? Because if they do not notice anything means that you'd better change jobs.

Regards,

a player enraged to waste money in another stupid game whit mechanics without sense.

P.S. And dont say to me that is an alpha, beta etc.... because the game exit month ago and i dont see nothing to improve the mechanics of that game. Oh, and another thing, dont say to me that this is an arcade game, because in that case i pretend to introduce a new ship class, the fishing boat with the special nuclear warhead air to air to be equal to a battlership. Because this is the sense developer right? Every ship must be equal to another one... PUAH!!

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
973 posts
2,500 battles

If you don't like it, then don't play simple. It's not like 99% of the people who plays this game really worry to much. If it bugs you, you may want to add it to suggestions area.

Beta Testers
1,313 posts
12,709 battles

Every ship must be equal to another one... PUAH!!

Then everybody will simply play that OP'd ship.

Logic fail - good riddence.

[CDOGZ]
Beta Testers
702 posts
4,530 battles

Well.... we DO play in the ocean.... expect some kids to be a bit salty. :trollface:

Destroyers doing their job? You don't say! :ohmy:

Smoke screens doing what they're intended to do! Blasphemy! :izmena:

Invisible ships? ... well, I'm sorta with you there... I've been torped by destroyers that never got lit - but then again, they're so small and so short that even on the bridge, there are no masts on the horizon to really light it up when they're 10+ miles out (convert the km's).

My only mechanics complaint is torpedo bombers clipping through mountains to get their spread off - it's rare, but it happens.

Supertest Coordinator
7,223 posts
14,436 battles

Here's the game you were looking for, OP.

Edited by Compassghost

Beta Testers
283 posts
1,757 battles

Use your money to enroll in a grammar and spelling class. 

Regards, 

A concerned citizen.

• Cool 1

[CDOGZ]
Beta Testers
702 posts
4,530 battles

10mi= 16.09344km:medal:

LOL! Don't do the work FOR him .... then he'll never LEARN anything! :teethhappy:

Beta Testers
64 posts
625 battles

Those who have made these game mechanics do not understand nothing of  a [edited]sea battles.

Ships invisible, destroyer that slashing batteship, Smoke that covering 100 km of sea .... but damn, this developers play almost a game? Because if they do not notice anything means that you'd better change jobs.

Regards,

a player enraged to waste money in another stupid game whit mechanics without sense.

P.S. And dont say to me that is an alpha, beta etc.... because the game exit month ago and i dont see nothing to improve the mechanics of that game. Oh, and another thing, dont say to me that this is an arcade game, because in that case i pretend to introduce a new ship class, the fishing boat with the special nuclear warhead air to air to be equal to a battlership. Because this is the sense developer right? Every ship must be equal to another one... PUAH!!

Love your user name, perhaps use the former part before the latter part??

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,021 posts
4,739 battles

Regards,

P.S . Don't drink and Forum.. Recipe for disaster *burp

[PEPE]
Beta Testers
231 posts
1,267 battles

Regards,

I don't agree with all the mechanics but at the same time, I do think they're for the most part, balanced and they do work...  

Some things to note:

1. it is still BETA... NOTHING is ever perfect in beta.

2. Your arguments are voided because you have not played a single game... Play some games and then I can give you credibility. If this is a second account, post with original account.

3. Just for the record, if you like to see "improvement" to game mechanics, what are your thoughts on them adding ARMOR to battleships... Yeah, thats right. There was a time when armor was irrelevant and even destroyers could wreck you with all those citadel hits... P.S. I'm not talking about fires either...

Beta Testers
1,021 posts
3,578 battles

Then everybody will simply play that OP'd ship.

Logic fail - good riddence.

Nonsense.  People with a sincere interest in an actual challenge will figure out how to win with the underdog ships - just like how real admirals and generals have figured out for centuries how to use superior tactics and strategy to win wars even when the other side had significant advantages.  I have been playing tactical and strategic war games for almost 50 years.  I always figured out how to master and win with the underdog side first, then I made sure I could win with the other side also.  Only the weakest and laziest tacticians will default to the easiest to win with OP ships.
Edited by BKKnightRider

Members
14 posts

0.3 version around 12k of player

0.4 version dont reach 6k of player

Everyone can persist with their teory... but this is another big hole in the water...

Beta Testers
804 posts
981 battles

0.3 version around 12k of player

0.4 version dont reach 6k of player

Everyone can persist with their teory... but this is another big hole in the water...

On the contrary, during 0.3 we had about 2000 players on daily.

Now we have 3000 to 5000. 

Beta Testers
782 posts
388 battles

Regards,

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

I don't agree with all the mechanics but at the same time, I do think they're for the most part, balanced and they do work...  

Some things to note:

1. it is still BETA... NOTHING is ever perfect in beta.

2. Your arguments are voided because you have not played a single game... Play some games and then I can give you credibility. If this is a second account, post with original account.

3. Just for the record, if you like to see "improvement" to game mechanics, what are your thoughts on them adding ARMOR to battleships... Yeah, thats right. There was a time when armor was irrelevant and even destroyers could wreck you with all those citadel hits... P.S. I'm not talking about fires either...

This is the third person I have seen in recent days come to the forums without a single game played and ask for major changes to the game.  How can you make such assumptions without ANY relative experience?

OP, who twisted your arm to make you spend money on a game that's still in development?

Nobody did and he didn't spend any money.  He hasn't played the game.

Members
14 posts

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

This is the third person I have seen in recent days come to the forums without a single game played and ask for major changes to the game.  How can you make such assumptions without ANY relative experience?

Nobody did and he didn't spend any money.  He hasn't played the game.

You are a Genius...

Do you remember in last patch the guy with Japan Yamato that call Boom By Zio Nuke76? Everyone that hit citadel start do in that way after me....

I play every step here, and for that reason can i assume that developer are doing what they want apart folling alpha/beta tester.

Oh, for the journal, today in a battle i was incapable to see a BB at 10km..... In my city we have a port, when the journay is clear i can see every ship in port, included the fish boat of 6 mt.. ah and my house is almost 15km away from the port and i dont use any bonoculars.

Read this idiot...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMS_Prinzregent_Luitpold

And learn before speak...

Beta Testers
782 posts
388 battles

You are a Genius...

Do you remember in last patch the guy with Japan Yamato that call Boom By Zio Nuke76? Everyone that hit citadel start do in that way after me....

I play every step here, and for that reason can i assume that developer are doing what they want apart folling alpha/beta tester.

Oh, for the journal, today in a battle i was incapable to see a BB at 10km..... In my city we have a port, when the journay is clear i can see every ship in port, included the fish boat of 6 mt.. ah and my house is almost 15km away from the port and i dont use any bonoculars.

Read this idiot...

Okay, Mr. Never played a game.  I'll get right on that...
Edited by Kumacho

Beta Testers
973 posts
2,500 battles

You are a Genius...

Read this idiot...

like I said, Don't play it if you don't like it. We all know ur salty so...

Members
14 posts

But apart make stupid sarcasm no one have something concrete to say?

This is the new generations of player?

Stupid son of consolle?

Players that can hit only hits 2 keys after that are complete [edited]scared by something close to a simulator?

Man, here there are skilled player born with navyfield, 

Poor generations... only idiots noobs that are capable to spend money of their parents.. thats all.... go kids... continue to play retarded game for retarded players.

For me the topic is closed.... no chance with a community composed by dummy. Uhuh