You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Daxxious

-=XG=- eXtreme Gaming Community wants you (Teamspeak active)

43 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
65 posts
1,101 battles

xgheader2.jpgUPDATE:  eXtreme Gaming Community has closed it's doors after 10 years.  The website has been taken down also.  -=XG=- had a great run!

[XG] eXtreme Gaming Community want you to join the ranks.  XG was established in 2006.  We are a family oriented, mature(18+), active group that plays various games, with World of Warships being our newest division.  The eXtreme Gaming community is based on drama-free gaming. The whole purpose of the community is to create an enjoyable, and fun gaming environment for all. Our members are from all over the world, and we are lead by a highly experienced 5-person council government, who have a total of over 40 years of gaming experience. 

We are always recruiting mature people who wish to have a good time, and don't want any more drama, sound interested?

There are a few simple things to know:

GOAL:  To build a mature, active and fun group that is helpful while teaching the ins' and outs' of the game to help prepare you for clan wars.  

1. Must be 18+
  2. Have TeamSpeak
  3. Be Active everyday in game & Teamspeak (We will never ask anyone to put a game before real life & realize real life comes first.  We ask to be notified when you will be away, when possible.)
  4. Have Fun 
  5. NO DRAMA (None will be tolerated)

I'm not one to beat around the bush on things.  I apologize if this is too straight forward for some.  We are here to create a strong division that will be prepared at launch with communication & coordination as a group.

If you are wanting to be part of something special and get in on the ground floor, this is your chance.  

Leave a comment below.

We look forward to see all of you soon and having lots of fun together in a relaxed atmosphere.

xgheader2.jpg

Edited by Daxxious

[LFD]
Alpha Tester
3,951 posts
723 battles

[XG] eXtreme Gaming Community want you to join the ranks.  XG was established in 2006.  We are a family oriented, mature(18+), active group that plays various games, with World of Warships being our newest division. There are a few simple things to know.

and nothing else is good to know b/c?

and dam that's old

Beta Testers
65 posts
1,101 battles

and nothing else is good to know b/c?

and dam that's old

Sorry about that. It posted only half of it.  I have since fixed this.  

Beta Testers
65 posts
1,101 battles

good afternoon my warship community.  XG looks forward to seeing you all and building the next solid clan for you.  Let's show everyone how it's done by having fun doing it.  See you all soon in our new home. :D

Beta Testers
65 posts
1,101 battles

Looking for a mature home to grow with. Come be a part of eXtreme Gaming -=XG=- .  

0 posts

Interesting...you appear to be using Macabes way of recruiting...cats...cats everywhere...I approve! 

Beta Testers
65 posts
1,101 battles

Good morning my fellow warshippers!  Today we continue recruiting to build a great fun-loving and strong future.  

557537_649971778354086_1435649982_n.jpg

557537_649971778354086_1435649982_n.jpg

Beta Testers
65 posts
1,101 battles

eXtreme Gaming Community is building an ACTIVE, MATURE(18+), SOCIAL clan in World of Warships!  Own teamspeak server & website.  No drama with nothing but fun with us.  

http://new.the-xg.com/   TeamSpeak 3: xgserver.ddns.net          Come with us if you want to live!! 

Beta Testers
65 posts
1,101 battles

-=XG=- We are looking forward to having new players grow with us & teaching them the game while having fun.  18+ mature, active, must have Teamspeak for communication.  Information for XG is in OP or my signature.  We can't wait to have fun together with you.

post-1014528735-0-24488400-1435625518_th

Beta Testers
65 posts
1,101 battles

XNpfErS.gif    

Attention sailors!!  -=XG=- is recruiting new hands on all decks.  18+, mature, active & helpful. Look no further for your new home.  

Beta Testers
65 posts
1,101 battles

-=XG=- eXtreme Gaming wants you.  Yes you looking at this right now.  Come grow with us & have fun doing it.

jOdS9.gif

Beta Testers
65 posts
1,101 battles

Good morning WoWs players!  -=XG=- is still actively recruiting.  I hope everyone is safe this 4th of July weekend.  I look forward to seeing all of you.

Beta Testers
65 posts
1,101 battles

Happy 4th of July everyone!! Be safe out there today.  -=XG=- eXtreme Gaming Community is continuing to recruit new players.

Beta Testers
65 posts
1,101 battles

XNpfErS.gif

-=XG=- eXtreme Gaming Community is growing with new members.  Come join in on the fun.

Alpha Tester
1,152 posts
1,454 battles

Is there cake?

...well, on a serious note, is this a "drop in, drop out" community or is expecting any kind of commitment, obviously I've played the game for a while and play semi frequently, but I have other games I'll often play for weeks.

Edited by MobileChernobyl